Hiring manager engagement
We cultivate open lines of communication between our hiring managers and account teams, ensuring hiring managers are always up to date on the roles they are recruiting for and the state of the business.
CASE STUDY: Reducing time to hire
For one Financial Services client, Resource Solutions identified that time to hire was significantly longer than comparable clients. This was due to a lengthy approval process which could add up to 2.5 weeks for the hiring of permanent staff. As the approval process sat outside of our control, we began to investigate other process efficiencies that Resource Solutions could deliver in order to reduce time to hire.
Streamlining the permanent recruitment process has enabled us to deliver a more efficient and effective service to the client.
Following detailed analysis, we overhauled our end-to-end recruitment process and committed to ensuring that stakeholders and preferred suppliers complied with the new process.
- Educating newer managers, and re-educating established hiring managers, regarding supplier engagement and how to protect their brand through their interviewing approach
- Increasing awareness of market conditions – by providing up-to-date market information to the business, Resource Solutions was able to negotiate changes to the requirements of more difficult to fill roles
- Promoting a more open channel of communication with suppliers and recruitment partners, enabling Resource Solutions to work with the business to make an adaption when the market suggests their expectations should be realigned
- Increased information and structure to simplify feedback
- Additional workshops – how to compile a hire requisition form and interview training
Resource Solutions delivered a 16-day reduction in time to hire within one year. Streamlining the permanent recruitment process has enabled us to deliver a more efficient and effective service to the client.