Discovery and implementation
As a successful and international recruitment outsourcing provider, Resource Solutions has been built on a formally structured approach to implementing and managing projects. This is founded on positive partnerships with our clients, ultimately ensuring that all of our projects are meeting requirements at all times.
Our PRINCE2 qualified implementation team, adhere to Resource Solutions’ best practice methodology. This includes a respect to transition, project management and change management. The rapid growth of Resource Solutions to a global recruitment outsourcing specialist, has been underpinned by our successful delivery of new services, across many different regions.
Our approach to effective implementation is based on:
- An experienced, specialised & scalable implementation team
- Subject matter experts & specialist operational involvement
- A consultative, transparent approach to engagement
- Regular communication developing trust between stakeholders
- Robust training plans that extend beyond the service go-live
- Management of risks & issues resulting in early identification, mitigation and resolution
Discovery Audit Programme
By engaging with organisational stakeholders, including HR specialists, Hiring Managers & Procurement and Finance, Resource Solutions can provide our clients with a comprehensive analysis of up-to-date recruitment processes.
As part of our discovery audit report programme, we can identify any inconsistencies that might exist, as well as highlighting process inefficiencies. Our comprehensive assessment offers recommendations that can not only improve existing recruitment strategies, but ensure that your organisation is following best practice in regards to both process and cost.
CASE STUDY: New countries, same world class service
Since 1997, Resource Solutions has been on site for one of our Banking Services clients, providing neutral permanent recruitment solutions. In 2014, we expanded our service to also cover temporary, permanent and graduate recruitment.
With an account team of over 70 employees sitting on site across the UK, our project with this client proves the success of our implementation approach.
In 2015, we were awarded an MSP and RPO contract for the client’s temporary and permanent recruitment in Hungary; our first venture into this country.
Results of our implementation approach:
- Successfully implemented the MSP and RPO service in six weeks
- Engaged with a local payroll provider to support in-country pay rolling of contractors
- Liaised with in-country legal advisors to establish our Hungarian entity, ensuring compliance with local legislation and the Hungarian Labour Code
- Utilisation of talentsource to track and report contingent worker timesheets, ensuring adherence to audit requirements as set out by Hungarian law
- Smooth staff transition of five incumbent team members across to our service