CASE STUDY: Agency Management and Diversity & Inclusion
Resource Solutions has enjoyed a strong working relationship with a leading UK bank since 2013 providing a successful RPO and MSP service.
Our commitment to positive engagement has ensured we have created the right cost savings framework in line with the client’s supplier management and Inclusion & Diversity strategy.
- Establish a quality focussed, flexible solution to address a wide range of recruitment needs
- Lower the costs associated with Agency Recruitment through a Preferred Supplier List (PSL)
- Maintain a PSL where suppliers are motivated, engaged and able to supply the best possible talent
We worked closely with the bank to rationalise the existing supplier base from 220 to less than 150, completed as part of an on-going review of delivery and performance of all supplier activity.
This Supplier Management Programme continues to provide the bank with full visibility of suppliers either not actively engaged on the PSL, or not performing.
Our dedicated Supply Chain Manager conducts regular reviews and provides scorecards for the suppliers so that they have total visibility of their performance. Regular reviews ensure the best agencies are maintained as part of the PSL and that all agencies remain motivated to continue to find and supply their best talent and services to the bank.
Enhanced Agency Engagement
Our Supplier Performance Management Programme ensures agencies are supplying best in class candidates. One recent supplier engagement initiative involved the engagement of the bank and Resource Solutions’ Account team to present to the agencies on a range of the Bank’s Inclusion & Diversity programmes.
These presentations included material on subjects including Ethnicity, LGBT, Gender and Disability, and were designed to empower Agency Recruiters to talk positively to potential candidates about the bank’s diversity goals.
Diversity & Inclusion Milestones
The client’s gender diversity target of 40% of leadership level positions to be occupied by women by 2020 has led to the completion of many milestones by our Account team.
- We delivered a Divisional Gender Insight report to the recruitment Leadership Team demonstrating applicant levels and conversion ratios for all diverse ‘pools’.
- Recommendations were made on four Diversity suppliers, two of which were selected for engagement to work on senior level roles at the bank.
- We continue to work with the Supply Chain and the bank to submit a shortlist of senior level positions, a third of which are females.
The client's Gender Diversity Programme successes have led to newer diversity initiatives emerging, and we are now focussing attention on recruitment of LGBT and ethnic candidates.