The key benefits of recruitment outsourcing
Organisations experience high and low staffing demands which vary greatly by industry, skill and location. Maintaining a resourcing function that can meet these demands, whether directly or via external agencies, can immediately impact the business.
Challenges in-house recruitment teams can face include longer hiring timescales and inconsistent referencing and checking.
Resource Solutions recognises periods of fluctuation and can provide an on-site or off-site recruitment solution that is tailored to resolve each challenge.
Here are just a few key benefits of a Resource Solutions’ outsourced recruitment service:
Delivering the right people in a shorter time frame
- Single point of contact for all recruitment queries
- Trusted resourcing partner to advise and support
- Understand role, build job descriptions and ensure culture fit
- Sourcing and pre-selection to deliver a qualified shortlist
- Support for interviews, assessment and managing the candidate experience
Delivering best in class recruitment
- End to end management of the recruitment process
- Detailed and relevant management information
- Centralised invoicing to reduce the administrative burden
- Reduced costs to allow investment in other key areas
- User-friendly and engaging technology
Saving time, improving process and increasing efficiency
- Improved accuracy and minimised errors across the billing process
- Dedicated financial administrators to provide MI, support and answer queries
Protecting and improving our clients’ employer brand
- Single point of contact throughout the recruitment process from initial contact to final offer
- High touch service to all candidates whether successful or not
- Scalable team means our level of service is consistent to candidates in ‘peaks’ and ‘troughs’ of recruitment activity
Engaging the right agencies at competitive rates
- Building strong working partnerships with a bespoke pool of agencies
- Rationalising the PSL to provide potential cost savings
- How can RPO reduce time-to-hire?
- Streamlining your Preferred Supplier list (PSL)
- What to consider when building your graduate recruitment strategy