Trainee- Service Desk Analyst
Salary Competitive Package
Consultant Resource Solutions
Date Posted 17 March 2023philippines systems-technology/help-desk 2023-03-17 2023-05-16 it Makati National Capital Region PH Resource Solutions https://www.resourcesolutions.com https://www.resourcesolutions.com/content/dam/resource-solutions/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
Do you want a career that offers constant development? With a company that’s growing fast all over the globe. Do you want to work with the biggest clients? The coolest technology? The most innovative projects? Do you want global career moves? A smarter work/life balance? Or maybe you just want to be part of a team redefining work so everyone can have a lifetime of opportunity?
Are you ready to take your career to the next level?
Resource Solutions is a global leader in recruitment & consultancy solutions, helping some of the world’s leading companies recruit the talent they need to scale and grow responsibly. We offer our people incredible career opportunities as well as an inclusive culture, and flexible working.
If you are ambitious, curious, and dare to do different, we want to meet you.
About the Role:
Provide first-line helpdesk support to clients, assisting them with hardware and software incidents and problems via phone and email. Responsibility to work to ITIL standards deployed internally and to respond, coordinate and resolve all logged IT incidents. Assist with administration matters including logging incidents and problems and managing basic data updates. In addition, some degree of IT desk side support and facilities work may also be required.
Who you are:
- Educated to Bachelor's degree level with a concentration in Business, Computer Science or a related field is desirable.
- Good knowledge of relevant IT software/hardware
- Customer focused
- Willing to learn
- ‘Can do’, proactive attitude
- Strong listening skills
- Professional approach and presentation
- Strong communication skills
- Excellent telephone manners
- Excellent spoken and written English
- Team player
- A unique opportunity to drive projects such as Employer Branding, Talent pipelining, Recruitment Innovation, Candidate Experience
- A track record of high performance and an ability to deliver excellent results consistently is key. In return for your hard work, you’ll be offered a competitive top salary and benefits package with bonuses/commission and fantastic incentives programme
- Private medical insurance
- A fantastic training and development programme
- Volunteer time off
- The opportunity to partake / qualify for our Global incentive weekend
- Employee wellbeing through various programmes
- You’ll have plenty of opportunities to progress your career, both in your country and other locations around the world. That’s the benefit of working for a large global organisation. One that is at the forefront of recruitment innovation, a specialist in RPO and MSP
“As a Disability Confident Employer, Resource Solutions is committed to offering a fully inclusive and accessible recruitment process to all candidates. If you require any accommodations or adjustments as a result of a disability, impairment or health condition, please do not hesitate to let me know.”
Resource Solutions – Leading recruitment outsourcing provider
Want a global career with no limits? We are the solution
Get in touch