28 July 2023
National Capital Region
Do you want a career that offers constant development? With a company that’s growing fast all over the globe. Do you want to work with the biggest clients? The coolest technology? The most innovative projects? Do you want global career moves? A smarter work/life balance? Or maybe you just want to be part of a team redefining work so everyone can have a lifetime of opportunity?
Are you ready to take your career to the next level?
Resource Solutions is a global leader in recruitment & consultancy solutions, helping some of the world’s leading companies recruit the talent they need to scale and grow responsibly. We offer our people incredible career opportunities as well as an inclusive culture, and flexible working.
If you are ambitious, curious and dare to do different, we want to meet you.
About the Role:
This position is within the team in Manila and plays a vital role in supporting (ANZ/ GCN/ NEA/SEA - Team) businesses with administrative work. It is expected that they are proactive and mature, managing their tasks while communicating with the local team.
- Formatting CVs to a high quality required by the business. Templates to be provided
- Expected workload added, but not limited to the below:
- Formatting Job Descriptions
- Updating CVs
- Registering candidates on Profile
- Data management on Profile
- Communications with Consultants and local Business Support Staff via chats, e-mails, and phone calls where necessary.
- Adhering to quality standards.
Who you are:
- Attention to detail
- Business level English
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
- Proficient with Microsoft Offices (Word, Excel)
- Ability to prioritise requests and multi-task
- Professional manner
- Friendly nature with flexibility
- A unique opportunity to drive projects such as Employer Branding, Talent pipelining, Recruitment Innovation, Candidate Experience
- A track record of high performance and an ability to deliver excellent results consistently is key. In return for your hard work, you’ll be offered a competitive top salary and benefits package with bonuses/commission and fantastic incentives programme
- Private medical insurance
- A fantastic training and development programme
- Volunteer time off
- The opportunity to partake / qualify for our Global incentive weekend
- Employee wellbeing through various programmes
- You’ll have plenty of opportunities to progress your career, both in your country and other locations around the world. That’s the benefit of working for a large global organisation. One that is at the forefront of recruitment innovation, a specialist in RPO and MSP
“As a Disability Confident Employer, Resource Solutions is committed to offering a fully inclusive and accessible recruitment process to all candidates. If you require any accommodations or adjustments as a result of a disability, impairment or health condition, please do not hesitate to let me know.”
Resource Solutions – Leading recruitment outsourcing provider
Want a global career with no limits? We are the solution