Do you want a career that offers constant development? With a company that’s growing fast all over the globe. Do you want to work with the biggest clients? The coolest technology? The most innovative projects? Do you want global career moves? A smarter work/life balance? Or maybe you just want to be part of the team transforming the way businesses find people.
Calling all experienced recruitment professionals. Are you ready to take your career to the next level?
Work for us and you’ll get to work for one of the world’s top providers of tailored Recruitment Process Outsourcing (RPO). RPO is when a company transfers all or part of its permanent recruitment to an external provider and can act as an extension of a company’s HR or Resourcing function, sitting on site with the client providing a holistic hiring solution. An RPO provider can deliver the necessary staff, technology, and methodology needed to fulfil a client’s recruitment requirements.
Resource Solutions is a global leader in Workforce & Advisory solutions, helping some of the world’s leading companies to recruit the talent they need to succeed. We offer our own people incredible career opportunities as part of a fast-growing global business with an inclusive culture, high-profile clients, a constant drive to innovate and a laser-focus on recruitment excellence.
Resource Solutions and the Client
We have worked in partnership with our clients supplying recruitment services globally since 2007. Our consultative service focuses on partnering with our clients at a strategic level, ensuring that we provide a high level of relationship management and market insights to key stakeholders and hiring managers.
Operationally, we are responsible for delivering the following core services through our delivery teams in the USA.
- Permanent, temporary and contractor recruitment across all levels and business areas (RPO and MSP)
- Advisory services including diverse hiring, assessments and employer brand and experience
About the Role:
Resource Solutions is looking for an Office Manager/Executive Assistant for our brand-new Jacksonville office!
This role requires a highly engaged and extremely organized individual to support the office and ad hoc projects.
Future Office Managers will love the diversity the role offers and your daily tasks will include:
- General day to day running of the office, being the first point of call
- Updating floor plans and desk space for the office factoring in hybrid working patterns
- Working closely with facilities to log issues and maintenance in the building
- Working with facilities and IT to organise and manage any desk moves.
- Meeting new starters on day 1 and providing office induction (where the start date is in the office)
- Maintaining up to date induction documentation for the Jacksonville office
- Issuing new joiners with building access passes
- Maintaining accurate logs of starters and leavers
- Organising social events, working within budgets, and seeking relevant approvals
- Owning and maintaining the Jacksonville GSC Business Continuity Plan (BCP).
- Managing annual BCP Tests
- Assisting the Head of EMEA Service Center on projects that relate to the Jacksonville office
- Adhoc presentations
- Fire warden, First aider & Wellbeing contact for Jacksonville office
- Travel booking for Jacksonville staff
- Stationery Management
- Monitor and amend North America e-mail distribution lists
- Manage client visits to the office providing tour when necessary
- Posting regular updates to Workplace regarding the Jacksonville office
- Daily general office management which includes various ad hoc tasks working closely with London Office Manager and provide support for holidays/ sickness
- Raising PO’s and managing payment of invoices for office expenditure and ensure adequate stock levels.
- Meeting room bookings
- Be the main point of contact for RS Facilities, the building services management and security officers
- Managing multiple calendars
- Book travel for members of the leadership team
- Support the North America Leadership Team
- Act as a first point of contact: dealing with correspondence and phone calls. Managing calendars and organizing meetings and appointments, often controlling access to the manager/executive. Booking and arranging travel, transport and accommodation.
- Organize meetings and meeting schedules as requested
- Collating expense reports for team members
- Issue meeting agendas and record meeting notes and actions
- Manage communications including read and writing correspondence in mail or email form
- Schedule and arrange meetings and conferences
Who you are:
- Previous experience in an office management or coordination role
- General administration experience, including managing postal services and ordering and managing stationery
- Experience of working with external suppliers
- An understanding of office facilities
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Ability to liaise with all levels of employees and face off to external clients
- Ability to work autonomously and with little supervision
- Strong attention to detail and organisational skills
- Ability to deal with multiple tasks and work under tight deadlines
- Flexibility to deal with changing priorities and tasks
- Discretion due to exposure to confidential information
- Strong MS Office skills, particularly Excel and PowerPoint
What we offer you in return?
- A unique opportunity to drive projects such as Employer Branding, Talent pipelining, Recruitment Innovation, Candidate Experience
- A track record of high performance and an ability to deliver excellent results consistently is key. In return for your hard work, you’ll be offered a competitive top salary and benefits package with bonuses/commission and fantastic incentives programme
- Private medical insurance
- A fantastic training and development programme
- Volunteer time off
- The opportunity to partake / qualify for our Global incentive weekend
- Employee wellbeing through various programmes
- You’ll have plenty of opportunities to progress your career, both in your country and other locations around the world. That’s the benefit of working for a large global organisation. One that is at the forefront of recruitment innovation, a specialist in RPO and MSP
“As a Disability Confident Employer, Resource Solutions is committed to offering a fully inclusive and accessible recruitment process to all candidates. If you require any accommodations or adjustments as a result of a disability, impairment or health condition, please do not hesitate to let me know.”
Resource Solutions – Leading recruitment outsourcing provider
Want a global career with no limits? We are the solution