Do you want a career that offers constant development? With a company that’s growing fast all over the globe. Do you want to work with the biggest clients? The coolest technology? The most innovative projects? Do you want global career moves? A smarter work/life balance? Or maybe you just want to be part of a team redefining work so everyone can have a lifetime of opportunity?
Are you ready to take your career to the next level?
Resource Solutions is a global leader in recruitment & consultancy solutions, helping some of the world’s leading companies recruit the talent they need to scale and grow responsibly. We offer our people incredible career opportunities as well as an inclusive culture, and flexible working.
If you are ambitious, curious, and dare to do different, we want to meet you.
About the Role:
Robert Walters specializes in permanent, contract, and temporary recruitment across all industry sectors and at all levels of seniority, offering a comprehensive service in each, managing the careers of the highest caliber candidates.
The Manila Global Service Centre supports the Robert Walters Group’s businesses in different regions from recruitment, technology, administration, finance, marketing, and commercial.
This role will work closely with the Commercial teams in 3 regions – Greater China, Northeast Asia, and Southeast Asia.
The primary focus of the Commercial Administrator is to support and maintain client/vendor information, review proper documentation in the database, preparation of reports and proposals, and other administrative tasks.
- Review candidate placements and ensure that proper documentation have been gathered
- Review and summarize client requirements for endorsement and vendor/client registrations
- Preparation of reports, weekly bulletins, proposals/presentations, and content posting
- Manage client records and maintenance of T&Cs on the database
- Client contact list preparation
- Ad hoc tasks supporting commercial, contracts, and compliance team
Skills & Experience required:
- Ideally 1-year experience in a corporate setting
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office applications and ability to learn new technologies
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Uphold excellent attention to detail, especially in database management and documents review
- A unique opportunity to drive projects such as Employer Branding, Talent pipelining, Recruitment Innovation, Candidate Experience
- A track record of high performance and an ability to deliver excellent results consistently is key. In return for your hard work, you’ll be offered a competitive top salary and benefits package with bonuses/commission and fantastic incentives programme
- Private medical insurance
- A fantastic training and development programme
- Volunteer time off
- The opportunity to partake / qualify for our Global incentive weekend
- Employee wellbeing through various programmes
- You’ll have plenty of opportunities to progress your career, both in your country and other locations around the world. That’s the benefit of working for a large global organisation. One that is at the forefront of recruitment innovation, a specialist in RPO and MSP
“As a Disability Confident Employer, Resource Solutions is committed to offering a fully inclusive and accessible recruitment process to all candidates. If you require any accommodations or adjustments as a result of a disability, impairment or health condition, please do not hesitate to let me know.”
Resource Solutions – Leading recruitment outsourcing provider
Want a global career with no limits? We are the solution