Salary Competitive Package
Consultant Resource Solutions
Date Posted 09 March 2023united-kingdom sales-bids-solutions/sales 2023-03-09 2023-05-08 human-resources-and-personnel United Kingdom GB TELECOMMUTE Resource Solutions https://www.resourcesolutions.com https://www.resourcesolutions.com/content/dam/resource-solutions/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
Do you want a career that offers constant development? With a company that’s growing fast all over the globe. Do you want to work with the biggest clients? The coolest technology? The most innovative projects? Do you want global career moves? A smarter work/life balance? Or maybe you just want to be part of a team redefining work so everyone can have a lifetime of opportunity?
Are you ready to take your career to the next level?
Resource Solutions is a global leader in recruitment & consultancy solutions, helping some of the world’s leading companies recruit the talent they need to scale and grow responsibly. We offer our people incredible career opportunities, an inclusive culture, and flexible working.
If you are ambitious, curious, and dare to do different, we want to meet you.
About the Role:
An exciting opportunity has become available for a Sales Director to join our Workforce Consultancy division at Resource Solutions.
Workforce Consultancy is a core service within the Resource Solutions product portfolio, offering our global clients a range of resources from entry-level future talent (Recruit, Train, Deploy Model) through to experienced accredited professionals (Employed Consultancy Model). Our consultants can be engaged and deployed as individuals, whole teams or entire functions.
We provide flexible access to skills, allowing organisations to deliver projects and programmes in the most cost-efficient, compliant, and effective way. Our IT Skills Academy programme provides our clients with the resource they need to fill their technology skills gaps and to build their talent pipeline.
This role is an incredible opportunity to have a huge impact on the growth of Workforce Consultancy and to drive the client acquisition sales strategy within EMEA, America, and APAC.
Role and Responsibilities:
• Managing the growth function for Workforce Consultancy, winning new client logos, expanding current client portfolio into new global regions.
• Build a pursuit plan, or target market to develop. Map out, network and cultivate key client engagement at the right level, in the 'buying area'.
• Work with the marketing team to input into marketing campaign activities and to ensure current and prospective clients receive thought leadership such as market reports, and white papers, in addition to invitations to seminars, breakfast and other industry / client roundtable events.
• Full sales cycle from introduction, qualification, proposal, commercials and contract.
• Driving engagement with senior stakeholders and decision makers, navigating through complex organisational structures.
• Cross functional collaboration with other areas of the business including RPO/MSP sales team, RS Consultancy plus channel partners and introducers.
• Develop new opportunities, nurture and grow existing customer relationships becoming a key contributor to capturing new leads.
• Identify clients' requirements and develop accountable solutions and proposals to deliver business results and solve resourcing challenges.
• Managing the contract and procurement process to agree terms and complete legal process.
• Identify key stakeholders/decision makers through email, phone calls, video calls, LinkedIn, and LinkedIn Sales Navigator to establish a portfolio of clients and network of contacts.
• Input, analyse and interpret all relevant sales management information to prioritise incoming workload and qualify sales opportunities
• Use relevant data housed in Microsoft Dynamics to fully report on sales activity.
• Working in conjunction with the current Bid Management and Solution Team to produce written sales and bid collateral of the highest calibre.
• Preparing costing and commercial models for new solutions.
• Hosting Seminars, Workshops, Round Tables and Client Events to generate interest in Resource Solutions
• Coordinating and following-up on mail shots to potential new clients
• Working closely with Marketing to continue to develop the Workforce Consultancy brand, including the website and literature
Who you are:
• Leadership and mentorship of business development/sales team.
• Educated to degree level or equivalent sales / customer-facing experience (5+ years)
• Demonstrable track record of selling either recruit train to deploy / academy / early careers, contingent resource, project consultancy or managed service models.
• Experience in managing the end-to-end sales process from initial scoping, solution design, bid preparation, presentations, commercial modeling, and contract negotiation.
• Experience with marketing campaigns, imputing, and creating content.
• Capable of presenting / public speaking at events.
• Ability to demonstrate extensive and effective stakeholder engagement in addition to working alongside internal teams
• Aptitude for interpreting client resource challenges and translating these into opportunities for Workforce Consultancy.
• Able to demonstrate building successful accounts highlighting revenue growth, ability to work within clients in multiple regions, across a range of industries, and the ability to close deals.
• Ability to build and improve long-term professional relationships with customers/contacts
• Persuasive and able to effectively use a wide range of influence, negotiation, and selling skills.
• Proficient in using IT systems e.g. Client Relationships Management systems and in the use of Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint)
• A unique opportunity to drive projects such as Employer Branding, Talent pipelining, Recruitment Innovation, Candidate Experience
• A track record of high performance and an ability to deliver excellent results consistently is key. In return for your hard work, you’ll be offered a competitive top salary and benefits package with bonuses/commission and fantastic incentives programme
• Private medical insurance
• A fantastic training and development programme
• Volunteer time off
• The opportunity to partake / qualify for our Global incentive weekend
• Employee wellbeing through various programmes
• You’ll have plenty of opportunities to progress your career, both in your country and other locations around the world. That’s the benefit of working for a large global organisation. One that is at the forefront of recruitment innovation, a specialist in RPO and MSP
“As a Disability Confident Employer, Resource Solutions is committed to offering a fully inclusive and accessible recruitment process to all candidates. If you require any accommodations or adjustments as a result of a disability, impairment or health condition, please do not hesitate to let me know.”
Resource Solutions – Leading recruitment outsourcing provider
Want a global career with no limits? We are the solution
Get in touch