Do you want a career that offers constant development? With a company that’s growing fast all over the globe. Do you want to work with the biggest clients? The coolest technology? The most innovative projects? Do you want global career moves? A smarter work/life balance? Or maybe you just want to be part of a team redefining work so everyone can have a lifetime of opportunity?
Are you ready to take your career to the next level?
Resource Solutions is a leading provider of recruitment and consultancy solutions, managing a recruitment budget of over £2 billion on behalf of our clients since 1997, as part of the Robert Walters Group. We redefine work so everyone has a lifetime of opportunity, supporting organisations to build and manage their workforce to face the challenges of tomorrow, putting people and innovation at the forefront of everything we do.
Differentiated by our premium-quality service and world-class specialist recruiters, our comprehensive suite of tailored services serves clients across various sectors and industries such as Professional and Financial Services, Pharmaceutical, Media, Manufacturing and Engineering.
The Sales Manager role will be responsible for increasing new business revenues to Resource Solutions. This role has been created to deliver, through extensive business development activities, profitable new recruitment solutions to clients, benefitting both Resource Solutions and the Robert Walters Group.
This function includes identifying, pre-qualifying, contacting, and meeting new client accounts across a number of specific client sectors, and leading the end-to-end tender process where an opportunity is identified.
- Door opening and networking/ Market Mapping to deliver qualified meetings
- Identifying, pre-qualifying, contacting, and meeting prospective new client accounts within select Commerce & Industry (non-financial services) sectors focused predominantly in Manchester, at first.
- Generation of RFI/PQQ and RFP/ITT within assigned target sectors
- Manage end to end RPO and MSP tenders with the support of the Sales Director.
- In conjunction with the Marketing team, create and host Seminars, Workshops, Round Tables and Client Events to generate interest in Resource Solutions offerings
- Coordinate and follow-up on mail shots to potential new clients
Who you are:
- RPO/MSP or agency recruitment experience
- Entrepreneurial spirit and flair to engage effectively at all levels internally and externally
- Comfortable with cold calling potential new clients at all levels
- A structured and intellectual approach to the creation of new sales opportunities
- Organised, with excellent time management skills
- A unique opportunity to drive projects such as Employer Branding, Talent pipelining, Recruitment Innovation, Candidate Experience
- A track record of high performance and an ability to deliver excellent results consistently is key. In return for your hard work, you’ll be offered a competitive top salary and benefits package with bonuses/commission and fantastic incentives programme
- Private medical insurance
- A fantastic training and development programme
- Volunteer time off
- The opportunity to partake / qualify for our Global incentive weekend
- Employee wellbeing through various programmes
- You’ll have plenty of opportunities to progress your career, both in your country and other locations around the world. That’s the benefit of working for a large global organisation. One that is at the forefront of recruitment innovation, a specialist in RPO and MSP
“As a Disability Confident Employer, Resource Solutions is committed to offering a fully inclusive and accessible recruitment process to all candidates. If you require any accommodations or adjustments as a result of a disability, impairment or health condition, please do not hesitate to let me know.”
Resource Solutions – Leading recruitment outsourcing provider
Want a global career with no limits? We are the solution