Do you want a career that offers constant development? With a company that is growing fast all over the globe. Do you want to work with the biggest clients? The coolest technology? The most innovative projects? Do you want global career moves? A smarter work/life balance? Or maybe you just want to be part of a team redefining work so everyone can have a lifetime of opportunity?
Are you ready to take your career to the next level?
Resource Solutions is a global leader in recruitment & consultancy solutions, helping some of the world’s leading companies recruit the talent they need to scale and grow responsibly. We offer our people incredible career opportunities as well as an inclusive culture, flexible working
If you are ambitious, curious and dare to do different, we want to meet you.
About the Role:
An excellent and exciting opportunity has become available for two Sales Managers/Business development managers to join us on our Workforce Consultancy Team at Resource Solutions.
This role would really suit a seasoned sales professional who has worked within the recruitment or work force consultancy industry. You will join part our new and rapidly growing division with the benefit of a warm client database from existing client relationships.
We are open to level of experience and the role can be done remotely, but ideally you will be commutable to our Manchester office for occasional team meetings and events. We can offer excellent salary and earning potential as well as career progression and other strong company benefits.
If you feel you have a suitable skill set and are keen to progress your career, then apply now.
Role and Responsibilities:
• Using a consultative, strategic account development approach and your networking skills, you will drive new business within the UK and service expansion within the current Resource Solutions global client portfolio.
• You will develop new opportunities, nurture and grow existing customer relationships becoming a key contributor to capturing new leads.
• Identify clients' requirements and develop accountable solutions and proposals to deliver business results and solve resourcing challenges.
• Identify and liaise with key stakeholders/decision makers from a mix of new and existing customers to grow the Workforce Consultancy product footprint and your own book of billing Consultants.
• Build a pursuit plan, or target market to develop. Map out, network and cultivate key client engagement at the right level, in the 'buying area'
• Identify key stakeholders/decision makers through email, phone calls, video calls, LinkedIn, and LinkedIn Sales Navigator to establish a portfolio of clients and network of contacts.
• Input, analyse and interpret all relevant sales management information to prioritise incoming workload and qualify sales opportunities
• Use relevant data housed in Microsoft Dynamics to fully report on sales activity
• Work with the marketing team to input into marketing campaign activities and to ensure current and prospective clients receive thought leadership such as market reports, and white papers, in addition to invitations to seminars, breakfast and other industry / client roundtable events.
• Educated to degree level or equivalent sales / customer facing experience (2+ years)
• Demonstrable track record of selling either contingent resource, project consultancy or managed service models.
• Experience of managing the end-to-end sales process from initial scoping, solution design, bid preparation, presentations
• Ability to demonstrate extensive and effective stakeholder engagement in addition to working alongside internal teams
• Aptitude for interpreting client resource challenges and translating these into opportunities for Workforce Consultancy.
• Able to demonstrate building successful accounts highlighting revenue growth
• Ability to build and improve long-term professional relationships with customers/contacts
• Persuasive and able to effectively use a wide range of influence, negotiation, and selling skills.
• Proficient in using IT systems e.g. Client Relationships Management systems and in the use of Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint
• A unique opportunity to drive projects such as Employer Branding, Talent pipelining, Recruitment Innovation, Candidate Experience
• A track record of high performance and an ability to deliver excellent results consistently is key. In return for your hard work, you’ll be offered a competitive top salary and benefits package with bonuses/commission and fantastic incentives programme
• Private medical insurance
• A fantastic training and development programme
• Volunteer time off
• The opportunity to partake / qualify for our Global incentive weekend
• Employee wellbeing through various programmes
• You’ll have plenty of opportunities to progress your career, both in your country and other locations around the world. That’s the benefit of working for a large global organisation. One that is at the forefront of recruitment innovation, a specialist in RPO and MSP
“As a Disability Confident Employer, Resource Solutions is committed to offering a fully inclusive and accessible recruitment process to all candidates. If you require any accommodations or adjustments as a result of a disability, impairment or health condition, please do not hesitate to let me know.”
Resource Solutions – Leading recruitment outsourcing provider
Want a global career with no limits? We are the solution