Do you want a career that offers constant development? With a company that’s growing fast all over the globe. Do you want to work with the biggest clients? The coolest technology? The most innovative projects? Do you want global career moves? A smarter work/life balance? Or maybe you just want to be part of a team redefining work so everyone can have a lifetime of opportunity?
Are you ready to take your career to the next level?
Resource Solutions is a global leader in recruitment & consultancy solutions, helping some of the world’s leading companies recruit the talent they need to scale and grow responsibly. We offer our people incredible career opportunities as well as an inclusive culture, and flexible working.
If you are ambitious, curious, and dare to do different, we want to meet you.
About the Role:
• Co-ordination and compilation of external and internal reporting requirements for clients with Preferred Supplier Agreements (PSA);
• Compilation of ad-hoc external and internal reports, including the sourcing of data from different systems and sources; and
• Communication with state directors, specific account managers, and relevant senior consultants to ensure the completeness, accuracy, and timeliness of reporting provided in line with PSA-based client expectations.
• Lead a review of current reporting processes and find efficiencies.
• Responsibility for ensuring all PSA client obligations have been fulfilled by the acting recruitment consultant for all new placements made;
• Liaison with account managers and other senior staff with regard to the level of compliance by consultants;
• Checking of rates as per internal consultant processing with reference to specific preferred supplier agreements in place;
• Ensuring revenue recognition requirements are met for all permanent placements;
• Coordination and follow-up of third-party background verification applications as required by PSA clients.
• Identify, develop, and implement front and back-office process improvement initiatives with a focus on risk reduction and quality assurance
• Drive client contract compliance by creating contract summaries and rate calculators
Who you are:
• Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
o Able to identify potential issues and be proactive in developing solutions
o Able to extract, identify, and communicate financial data
• Commercially focused
• Sound understanding of accounting principles and the effect of various factors on business profitability
• Excellent relationship management and communication skills, being able to comfortably communicate with various levels and areas of the business and be interactive in the work environment
• Intermediate-advanced Excel skills
• Previous Reporting and administration experience;
• Broad-based database and systems experience
• Strong attention to detail
- A track record of high performance and an ability to deliver excellent results consistently is key. In return for your hard work, you’ll be offered a competitive top salary and benefits package with bonuses/commission/ fantastic incentives programme
- Private medical insurance
- A fantastic training and development programme
- Volunteer time off
- The opportunity to partake / qualify for our Global incentive weekend
- Employee wellbeing through various programmes
- You’ll have plenty of opportunities to progress your career, both in your country and other locations around the world. That’s the benefit of working for a large global organisation. One that is at the forefront of recruitment innovation, a specialist in RPO and MSP
“As a Disability Confident Employer, Resource Solutions is committed to offering a fully inclusive and accessible recruitment process to all candidates. If you require any accommodations or adjustments as a result of a disability, impairment, or health condition, please do not hesitate to let me know.”
Resource Solutions – Leading recruitment outsourcing provider
Want a global career with no limits? We are the solution