25 January 2023
National Capital Region
Do you want a career that offers constant development? With a company that’s growing fast all over the globe. Do you want to work with the biggest clients? The coolest technology? The most innovative projects? Do you want global career moves? A smarter work/life balance? Or maybe you just want to be part of a team redefining work so everyone can have a lifetime of opportunity?
Are you ready to take your career to the next level?
Resource Solutions is a global leader in recruitment & consultancy solutions, helping some of the world’s leading companies recruit the talent they need to scale and grow responsibly. We offer our people incredible career opportunities as well as an inclusive culture, and flexible working.
If you are ambitious, curious and dare to do different, we want to meet you.
About the Role:
This role is a unique opportunity for a talented analyst or accountant to step up into a business partnering role in a global company. The role is a great opportunity for you to get exposure to a wide range of business areas and activities including front-office teams and senior management as well as back-office HR, Finance and Legal to support the direction and execution of business strategy across Australia and New Zealand and occasionally APAC.
This role is ideal for someone with an accounting background who no longer wants to just produce the numbers, but use their knowledge to develop and implement permanent change in a business.
- Perform business analysis to measure performance and identify opportunities
- Drive tangible business outcomes using data, complex models, and visualisation reporting
- Stakeholder engagement - collaborate with relevant stakeholders to gather information, provide useful insights, and understand the key drivers of the business
- Provide support to the Bid and Tenders team on major tender submissions, including commercial analysis of tender viability
- Review and negotiation of client contracts to maximize Robert Walters’ commercial position
- Identify, develop and implement front and back-office process improvement initiatives with a focus on risk reduction and quality assurance.
Who you are:
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Able to identify potential issues and be proactive in developing solutions
- Able to extract, identify and communicate trends from financial data
- Commercially focused
- Sound understanding of accounting principles and the effect of various factors on business profitability
- Excellent relationship management and communication skills, being able to comfortably communicate with various levels and areas of the business and be interactive in the work environment
- Advanced Excel skills
- Experience in PowerBI is preferred