09 October 2023
National Capital Region
Do you want a career that offers constant development? With a company that’s growing fast all over the globe. Do you want to work with the biggest clients? The coolest technology? The most innovative projects? Do you want global career moves? A smarter work/life balance? Or maybe you just want to be part of a team redefining work so everyone can have a lifetime of opportunity?
Are you ready to take your career to the next level?
Resource Solutions is a global leader in recruitment & consultancy solutions, helping some of the world’s leading companies recruit the talent they need to scale and grow responsibly. We offer our people incredible career opportunities as well as an inclusive culture, and flexible working.
If you are ambitious, curious, and dare to do different, we want to meet you.
About the Role:
The Regional Bid Manager will be responsible for coordinating the bid process for the assigned region, ensuring the timely and accurate submission of high-quality bids and proposals. The successful candidate will work closely with internal teams, including Sales, Commercial Teams, and Finance, to understand customer requirements, develop winning bid strategies, and manage the end-to-end bid process.
- Manage and lead the end-to-end bid process, taking responsibility for engaging the right level of involvement from Sales including proposal development, pricing, contract negotiation, and submission.
- Collaborate with Sales and Commercial teams to identify bid opportunities and develop winning bid strategies.
- Ensure proposals and our responses are of high quality and meet customer requirements, including formatting, content, and language; and are based on in-depth knowledge of our business.
- Engaging with all areas of our operational business including stakeholders ranging from MDs, Operations, Account, and Client Services Directors through to Managers and Account Leaders globally
- Coordinate with cross-functional teams, including Finance, Legal, and Compliance, to ensure proposals meet customer requirements and comply with company policies and brand format.
- Supporting and/or managing junior team members in their day-to-day activities, enabling them to develop and learn.
- Displaying poise and a calm demeanor when communicating with colleagues of all levels
- Use a range of innovative solutions and services to devise a compelling/tailor-made proposition to meet client requirements.
- Maintaining a sound understanding of our operational environment with extensive product/sales knowledge
- Actively contributing to the best practice of bid and content management across the business by updating and maintaining the centralized knowledge and information excellence portal.
- Developing unique and creative approaches to communicating bid solutions across document formats and technology, finding new ways to express concepts with excellent graphic representations.
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with internal and external stakeholders, including customers, partners, and suppliers.
- Participate in bid debriefs to identify areas for improvement and develop action plans to enhance future bid performance.
Who you are:
Skills & Experience required:
- Bachelor’s degree in business, Marketing, or related field
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in bid management or related field
- Proven track record of managing and winning bids in the region
- Strong understanding of the bid process and best practices
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to build strong relationships with stakeholders.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to manage multiple projects and deadlines simultaneously.
- Meticulous attention to detail and ability to deliver high-quality work under pressure.
- Knowledge of industry regulations and compliance requirements.
- Commercial acumen and detailed product/service knowledge.
- Proven understanding of the Recruitment Industry and RW Services.
- Comfortable engaging with colleagues of all levels and responsibilities – up to CEO level'
- Software skills include:
- Advanced MS Word
- Advanced MS PowerPoint
- Advanced MS Visio
- Preferred design/software experience including Adobe Design and/or Prezi
- A unique opportunity to drive projects such as Employer Branding, Talent pipelining, Recruitment Innovation, Candidate Experience
- A track record of high performance and an ability to deliver excellent results consistently is key. In return for your hard work, you’ll be offered a competitive top salary and benefits package with bonuses/commission and fantastic incentives programme
- Private medical insurance
- A fantastic training and development programme
- Volunteer time off
- The opportunity to partake / qualify for our Global incentive weekend
- Employee wellbeing through various programmes
- You’ll have plenty of opportunities to progress your career, both in your country and other locations around the world. That’s the benefit of working for a large global organisation. One that is at the forefront of recruitment innovation, a specialist in RPO and MSP
“As a Disability Confident Employer, Resource Solutions is committed to offering a fully inclusive and accessible recruitment process to all candidates. If you require any accommodations or adjustments as a result of a disability, impairment or health condition, please do not hesitate to let me know.”
Resource Solutions – Leading recruitment outsourcing provider
Want a global career with no limits? We are the solution