Business Development Representative
Consultant Resource Solutions
Date Posted 02 March 2023usa sales-bids-solutions/bids 2023-03-02 2023-05-01 recruitment-consultancy Jacksonville Florida US TELECOMMUTE Resource Solutions https://www.resourcesolutions.com https://www.resourcesolutions.com/content/dam/resource-solutions/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
Do you want a career that offers constant development? With a company that’s growing fast all over the globe. Do you want to work with the biggest clients? The coolest technology? The most innovative projects? Do you want global career moves? A smarter work/life balance? Or maybe you just want to be part of the team transforming the way businesses find people.
Calling all experienced recruitment professionals. Are you ready to take your career to the next level?
Work for us and you’ll get to work for one of the world’s top providers of tailored Recruitment Process Outsourcing (RPO). RPO is when a company transfers all or part of its permanent recruitment to an external provider and can act as an extension of a company’s HR or Resourcing function, sitting on site with the client providing a holistic hiring solution. An RPO provider can deliver the necessary staff, technology, and methodology needed to fulfil a client’s recruitment requirements.
Resource Solutions is a global leader in Workforce & Advisory solutions, helping some of the world’s leading companies to recruit the talent they need to succeed. We offer our own people incredible career opportunities as part of a fast-growing global business with an inclusive culture, high-profile clients, a constant drive to innovate and a laser-focus on recruitment excellence.
Resource Solutions and the Client
We have worked in partnership with our clients supplying recruitment services globally since 2007. Our consultative service focuses on partnering with our clients at a strategic level, ensuring that we provide a high level of relationship management and market insights to key stakeholders and hiring managers.
Operationally, we are responsible for delivering the following core services through our delivery teams in the USA.
• Permanent, temporary and contractor recruitment across all levels and business areas (RPO and MSP)
• Advisory services including diverse hiring, assessments and employer brand and experience
About the Role:
We are seeking a motivated Business Development Representative to support our Sales Team as our North America business grows.
The Business Development Representative is a new role for the Sales Team and will be responsible for increasing new business revenues to Resource Solutions through proactively sourcing new business.
This function includes identifying and mapping out target clients and then undertaking business development activities to engage and qualify target clients. The Business Development Representative will help generate further penetration and leads in this sector for the Sales Manager to take forward.
• Develop expertise in Resource Solutions’ services in order to articulate our basic value proposition to prospective clients
• Develop a working plan with marketing to utilize content, blogs, and thought leadership in the most impactful ways with prospects
• Research and identify prospects using Google, LinkedIn Sales Navigator, ZoomInfo or Cognism, Microsoft Dynamics, and any other available resources
• Cold calling and leveraging cold calling tools provided by Resource Solutions to develop new leads and book qualified sales meetings
• Qualify prospects on potential fit for Resource Solutions
• Immediately follow up on Inbound Leads and serve as the first point of contact to qualify the opportunity
• Schedule prospect meetings for Sales
• Utilize Microsoft Dynamics CRM to track all activities, organize prospect details, document conversations and next steps, and capture market intelligence
Regular liaison with the Resource Solutions Senior Management Team and Operations Teams, together with Business Heads within the Robert Walters Group to ensure we are covering every potential angle/introduction to target clients.
Frequent liaison with internal Center of Excellence departments including Innovation, Talent Marketing & Insights, Marketing, Technology, Implementation, Process Optimization, and Business Assurance.
Business development into target clients via various channels as described above, as well as attending meetings with clients accompanying the SVP, Talent Solutions – North America where relevant.
Attendance at relevant industry events and sector-specific seminars, as well as relevant Resource Solutions events.
Who you are:
• 2 years experience in the recruitment industry or 2 years experience in sales
• Proven track record of results in a metrics-driven environment
• Proven ability to accomplish tasks with minimal direction and the ability to work independently
• Demonstrated ability to understand the perspective of others and build rapport
• Demonstrate unwavering resilience, with optimism and a can-do attitude and demeanor when faced with obstacles
• Strong organizational skills and detail-oriented
• Exceptional communication skills
• Proactive in learning new things, increasing knowledge, and leveraging technology
• Strong ability to solve problems and use all resources, especially technology, to drive through obstacles
• Strong ability to influence others
• Exposure to Financial Services, Insurance, Manufacturing, Technology, and Life Sciences business sectors
• Strong understanding of the recruitment field
• HS diploma or equivalent required
• Associates or Bachelor’s degree in a related field, such as Business Administration, Human Resources, Communications or Marketing), preferred.
What we offer you in return?
• A unique opportunity to drive projects such as Employer Branding, Talent pipelining, Recruitment Innovation, Candidate Experience
• A track record of high performance and an ability to deliver excellent results consistently is key. In return for your hard work, you’ll be offered a competitive top salary and benefits package with bonuses/commission and fantastic incentives programme
• Private medical insurance
• A fantastic training and development programme
• Volunteer time off
• The opportunity to partake / qualify for our Global incentive weekend
• Employee wellbeing through various programmes
• You’ll have plenty of opportunities to progress your career, both in your country and other locations around the world. That’s the benefit of working for a large global organisation. One that is at the forefront of recruitment innovation, a specialist in RPO and MSP
“As a Disability Confident Employer, Resource Solutions is committed to offering a fully inclusive and accessible recruitment process to all candidates. If you require any accommodations or adjustments as a result of a disability, impairment or health condition, please do not hesitate to let me know.”
Resource Solutions – Leading recruitment outsourcing provider
Want a global career with no limits? We are the solution
Get in touch