Consultant Daniella Goggs
Date posted 25 October 2018 2018-10-252018-12-24 recruitment-consultancy 11 Slingsby Place, St Martin's Courtyard London, WC2E 9AB
Resource Solutions is currently recruiting for an APAC Bid Lead to join our fast growing Bids team. This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced Bids professional to join a successful and established bids team within one of the leading RPO's in the market place. This role will support opportunities across EMEA, APAC and the US, being the key point of contact for our Asia sales team. As such flexible hours may be agreed for this role.
- Leading the bid process for stakeholder briefings, white boarding sessions, response drafting, reviewing and finalising.
- Producing high quality written responses to client questions, based on in-depth knowledge of our own business and the outsourcing market
- Engaging with all areas of our operational business including stakeholders ranging from MDs, Operations, Account and Client Services Directors through to Managers and Account Leaders globally.
- Working closely with the wider global Operational Bids and Content management teams to ensure best practice and case study content is shared for collaboration.
- Actively contributing to the solution design of the bid and service expansion.
- Using a range of innovative solutions and services to devise a compelling propositions to meet client requirements.
- Maintaining a sound understanding of the operational environment with extensive product knowledge.
- Managing all outputs and submissions in line with brand guidelines and required formatting.
- Actively contributing to the best practice of bid and content management across the business by updating and maintaining the centralised knowledge and information excellence portal.
- Developing unique and creative approaches to communicating bid solutions across document formats and technology, finding new ways to express concepts with excellent graphic representations.
- Supporting the central management team stakeholders with expert business knowledge across all service and solution elements.
- Preferred 4+ years bid writing / managing experience
- Strong written and communication ability
- Meticulous attention to detail and ability to work to brand guidelines
- Software skill include:
- MS Word
- MS PowerPoint
- MS Visio
- MS Exce
- Adobe Acrobat
- Ability to work to tight deadlines under pressure in a professional commercial environment.
- Proven understanding of Recruitment and RPO environment
- Must work well under pressure and have the ability to communicate with colleagues of all levels and responsibilities