Do you want a career that offers constant development? With a company that’s growing fast all over the globe. Do you want to work with the biggest clients? The coolest technology? The most innovative projects? Do you want global career moves? A smarter work/life balance?
Calling all experienced Sales Executive professionals. Are you ready to take your career to the next level?
Work for us and you’ll get to work for one of the world’s top providers of tailored Recruitment Process Outsourcing (RPO). RPO is when a company transfers all or part of its permanent recruitment to an external provider and can act as an extension of a company’s HR or Resourcing function, sitting on site with the client providing a holistic hiring solution. An RPO provider can deliver the necessary staff, technology, and methodology needed to fulfil a client’s recruitment requirements.
Resource Solutions is a global leader in Workforce & Advisory solutions, helping some of the world’s leading companies to recruit the talent they need to succeed. We offer our own people incredible career opportunities as part of a fast-growing global business with an inclusive culture, high-profile clients, a constant drive to innovate and a laser-focus on recruitment excellence.
Resource Solutions and the Client
We have worked in partnership with our clients supplying recruitment services globally since 2007. Our consultative service focuses on partnering with our clients at a strategic level, ensuring that we provide a high level of relationship management and market insights to key stakeholders and hiring managers. Operationally, we are responsible for delivering the following core services through our delivery teams in Singapore.
- Permanent, temporary and contractor recruitment across all levels and business areas (RPO and MSP)
- Advisory services including diverse hiring, assessments and employer brand and experience
About the Role:
The Business Development Executive is a new role for the Sales, Solutions and Bids Team and together with the Head of Sales for APAC, will be responsible for increasing new business revenues to Resource Solutions. The role will focus on proactively sourcing new business across a number of sectors and locations in APAC, but predominantly in the Pharma, Manufacturing/Engineering, Financial Services and Technology industries for Singapore, Hong Kong, Philippines and Malaysia.
This function includes identifying and mapping out target clients then undertaking business development activities to engage and qualify target clients. With such a range of sectors and markets in-scope, the success of this role will depend on the individual’s ability to systematically work through their target client list and be able to quickly understand where the opportunities for business are.
- Provide proactive support to the Head of Sales to drive new business opportunities and lead generation
- Market mapping of sub-sectors of the Pharma, Manufacturing, Insurance, Technology sectors in Singapore, Philippines, Hong Kong and Malaysia
- Develop an understanding of the current Resource Solutions services, products and key selling points to be able to tailor business development approach and hold initial conversations with target clients
- Business Development activities to include, but not limited to:
- Contact target clients through cold calls, tailored LinkedIn mails, emails and other means as part of a structured, planned approach to generate leads and meetings for the Head of Sales;
- Assist in attracting clients to Sales and Marketing events, and providing ideas for these events, both ‘Thought Leadership’ events such as breakfasts, seminars and workshops, as well as social events and virtual events;
- Assist in creation of tailored marketing collateral and mailshots to potential new clients which will involve working closely with the Marketing team;
- Co-ordinate and follow up on event invites, marketing collateral and mailshots via phone, email and other channels.
- Using the Microsoft Dynamics database (Resource Solutions’ CRM system) to upload and map client contacts in target clients ensuring data is accurate and up-to-date. You will be the regional “owner” of this system and responsible for the integrity of information in the CRM
- Experience within recruitment industry, ideally RPO/MSP or other outsourcing environments
- Motivated, focused and persuasive character
- Strong communicator with ability to identify and generate leads, and able to work as a key team member with multiple internal and external stakeholders
- Proven analytical and market research / market mapping skills with attention to detail
- Organized, with excellent time management and administration skills
- Excellent written skills to support in the creation of client communications and opportunity responses
- Numerate with ability to understand complex client solutions at a high level
- Minimum intermediate MS Excel, Word and PowerPoint ability
What we offer you in return?
- A unique opportunity to drive projects such as Employer Branding, Talent pipelining, Recruitment Innovation, Candidate Experience
- A track record of high performance and an ability to deliver excellent results consistently is key. In return for your hard work, you’ll be offered a competitive top salary and benefits package with bonuses/commission and fantastic incentives programme
- Private medical insurance
- A fantastic training and development programme
- Volunteer time off
- The opportunity to partake / qualify for our Global incentive weekend
- Employee wellbeing through various programmes
- You’ll have plenty of opportunities to progress your career, both in your country and other locations around the world. That’s the benefit of working for a large global organisation. One that is at the forefront of recruitment innovation, a specialist in RPO and MSP
Resource Solutions – Leading recruitment outsourcing provider
Want a global career with no limits? We are the solution