Resource Solutions Builds Team for the Future With Four New Senior Appointments
Resource Solutions is pleased to announce the strengthening of its management team with four new senior appointments.
Daniel Masters has been promoted to Global Head of Products and Solutions, and will be supported by Paul Dear and Robert Kinnaird, who take up new positions in the business’s Global Technology Team as Pre-Sales Technology Solutions Architect and Technical Product Manager respectively. John Fallon has been appointed to a newly created Head of Partnerships role, where he will be responsible for delivering a diverse supply chain that enables the technology team to continue to develop market leading products and solutions.
Commenting on the appointments, Norma Gillespie, CEO of Resource Solutions, said:
“We have built a reputation on our service excellence, and to maintain that in a heavily tech focused market that see’s both commoditisation and innovation in equal parts, we must continue to develop a forward looking product development roadmap able to meet the challenges of tomorrow. These appointments demonstrate clearly our commitment to placing people and innovation at the forefront of all our workforce and advisory services, and will ensure we are able to continue to lead the market as we grow the business in new and existing markets. I’m looking forward to working closely with Daniel, Paul, Rob and John as we take the business to new heights”.
About the appointments
Daniel Masters, Head of Product and Solutions
- Daniel joined Resource Solutions in 2009 and has designed and modelled various operating models developed by the business, including all new and existing client tender processes.
- As Head of Product and Solutions, Daniel will be responsible for ensuring the business’s product strategy continues to match client’s needs, working closely with the Head of Sales, Regional MDs and the Head of Data and Analytics to ensure Resource Solutions remains at the forefront of product innovation in the sector.
Paul Dear, Pre-Sales Tech Solutions Architect
- Paul has over 15 years’ experience in HR and recruitment technology, working for some of the largest brands in the banking and commercial sectors.
- In his new role, he will lead technology design as the business pursues new opportunities, working alongside Resource Solutions’ sales and solutions teams across the US, EMEA and APAC regions.
- His key areas of focus will be understanding clients’ challenges, engineering recruitment technology estates to best suit their needs, and future-proofing their recruitment strategies.
Robert Kinnaird, Technical Product Manager
- Rob has been with Resource Solutions for more than eight years, with previous roles as Project Manager and Technology Business Partner involving global VMS and ATS implementations for major clients, as well as establishing key strategic technology partnerships.
- As Technical Product Manager, he will own and oversee the ongoing transformation of Resource Solutions partner technology stack and develop and deploy the business’ go-to-market solutions. He will manage a global team of Product Owners able to provide unique insights and advances to their clients’ recruitment technology estates.
John Fallon, Head of Partnerships
- John has been with the Robert Walters Group for more than 14 years, with the past eight years being at Resource Solutions.
- In this newly created role, he will be responsible for managing and developing the business’s partnership network with key strategic suppliers, enabling the organisation to further enhance the services and technology it provides to existing and prospective clients.
For further information, please contact:
+44 (0) 7584 238 259