Hong Kong Island
13 November 2023
Hong Kong Island
Do you want a career that offers constant development? With a company that’s growing fast all over the globe. Do you want to work with the biggest clients? The coolest technology? The most innovative projects? Do you want global career moves? A smarter work/life balance? Or maybe you just want to be part of a team redefining work so everyone can have a lifetime of opportunity?
Are you ready to take your career to the next level?
Resource Solutions is a global leader in recruitment & consultancy solutions, helping some of the world’s leading companies recruit the talent they need to scale and grow responsibly. We offer our people incredible career opportunities as well as an inclusive culture, flexible working
If you are ambitious, curious and dare to do different, we want to meet you.
About the Role:
Resource Solutions has an exciting opportunity for an experienced and relationship driven Senior Recruitment Partner to manage hiring onsite at a leading, global investment bank in Hong Kong.
This is a critical role responsible for attracting, sourcing, and hiring top talent for positions across Front Office divisions. The Senior Recruitment Partner will be responsible for managing end-to-end recruitment cycles for permanent positions, as well as managing internal mobility.
- Develop and implement talent acquisition strategies and plans to meet business hiring needs
- Collaborate with hiring managers to understand their talent requirements and develop job descriptions and specifications
- Utilize various sourcing channels, including job boards, social media, professional networks, and industry events, to attract and engage potential candidates.
- Conduct thorough candidate assessments, including resume screening and interviews to evaluate qualifications, skills, and cultural fit
- Build and maintain a strong talent pipeline by proactively networking and building relationships with potential candidates
- Manage compensation proposals and offer process in close partnership with HR
- Develop and maintain relationships with external recruitment agencies and search firms to leverage their expertise and resources
- Ensure a smooth interview, offer and onboarding process for all candidates and hires
- Coaching and development, providing support across the broader regional team
- Stay updated with industry trends, market intelligence, and competitor analysis to provide insights and recommendations for talent acquisition strategies
Who you are:
- Bachelor’s degree in human resources, business administration, or a related field desirable.
- At least 5 years' experience in hiring for Front Office positions, Equities coverage experience is an advantage
- Service driven approach to recruitment, with ability to work in a high-performance environment
- In-depth knowledge of Front Office hiring, industry trends, and regulatory requirements
- Strong understanding of recruitment best practices, including the structuring of complicated compensation offers
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to build relationships with candidates and stakeholders at all levels
- Ability to work independently and manage multiple recruitment projects simultaneously
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, with the ability to analyze data and make data-driven decisions
- A unique opportunity to drive projects such as Employer Branding, Talent pipelining, Recruitment Innovation, Candidate Experience
- A track record of high performance and an ability to deliver excellent results consistently is key. In return for your hard work, you’ll be offered a competitive top salary and benefits package with bonuses/commission and fantastic incentives programme
- Private medical insurance
- A fantastic training and development programme
- Volunteer time off
- The opportunity to partake / qualify for our Global incentive weekend
- Employee wellbeing through various programmes
- You’ll have plenty of opportunities to progress your career, both in your country and other locations around the world. That’s the benefit of working for a large global organisation. One that is at the forefront of recruitment innovation, a specialist in RPO and MSP
“As a Disability Confident Employer, Resource Solutions is committed to offering a fully inclusive and accessible recruitment process to all candidates. If you require any accommodations or adjustments as a result of a disability, impairment or health condition, please do not hesitate to let me know.”
Resource Solutions – Leading recruitment outsourcing provider
Want a global career with no limits? We are the solution