21 September 2022
The Recruitment Partner role will be responsible for a portfolio of recruitment for executive hires within the business. He/ She is responsible to build market maps for regional coverage of identified markets and manage senior candidate pool through effective relationship management.
Are you ready to take your career to the next level?
Work for us and you’ll get to work for one of the world’s top providers of tailored Recruitment Process Outsourcing (RPO). RPO is when a company transfers all or part of its permanent recruitment to an external provider and can act as an extension of a company’s HR or Resourcing function, sitting on site with the client providing a holistic hiring solution. An RPO provider can deliver the necessary staff, technology, and methodology needed to fulfil a client’s recruitment requirements.
Resource Solutions is a global leader in Workforce & Advisory solutions, helping some of the world’s leading companies to recruit the talent they need to succeed. We offer our own people incredible career opportunities as part of a fast-growing global business with an inclusive culture, high-profile clients, a constant drive to innovate and a laser-focus on recruitment excellence.
Resource Solutions and the Client
We have worked in partnership with our clients supplying recruitment services globally since 2007. Our consultative service focuses on partnering with our clients at a strategic level, ensuring that we provide a high level of relationship management and market insights to key stakeholders and hiring managers. Operationally, we are responsible for delivering the following core services through our delivery teams in Singapore.
- Permanent, temporary and contractor recruitment across all levels and business areas (RPO and MSP)
- Advisory services including diverse hiring, assessments and employer brand and experience
- Be the main relationship holder within resourcing for designated hiring managers and executives, responsible for executing on Senior or Specialist hires for key stakeholders. This may include other key roles that are less senior in nature, but highly visible and of great importance to the overall business plan. By working alongside Talent product counterparts in other parts of the globe, you will provide talent intelligence to drive business performance.
- Ensure that the Recruitment Product is delivered efficiently, providing outstanding customer experience to achieve hiring targets: (time, cost, and quality standards).
- Compliance with regulatory requirements and internal policies, controls, and standards
- Increase the profile of resourcing developing a strong network of internal and external stakeholders (including senior managers in the business, HR, candidates, suppliers)
- Deliver high levels of sponsorship, engagement, and collective understanding
- Increase stakeholder awareness of what resourcing offer and need in return
- Monitor and manage third party supplier performance against SLAs, driving performance and resolving issues
- Create close, collaborative working relationships with key stakeholders across HR (including generalists, operations, other product specialists, HR Change Management, HR Service Delivery, Analytics, Reward, Talent & Learning etc), who will provide key expertise and insights required to execute talent strategies for designated Business / Function
- Executing on the following - including (but not limited to):
- Business needs discussions; sourcing; selection and delivering rigor and good decision making by following the Executive Hiring process.
- Executing international talent deployment activities (as applicable)
- Support the Country resourcing teams in their execution of hiring for designated Business / Function, playing an overall coordination and escalation role
- Increase direct sourcing, and lead global sourcing campaigns as required, establishing priorities, budgets and channels, and driving / monitoring progress
- Drive more diverse talent acquisition pools, and greater internal, cross functional and cross border talent moves
- Accountable for the quantity and quality of talent acquisition data held within internal databases for designated Business / Function
- People and Talent
- Provide insights to drive and ensure relevant talent data is captured; leadership forecasting and benchmarking; labour market assessments, organisational profiling, and competitor activity analysis, etc
- Accountable for ensuring that the internal Managing Director database is kept updated to facilitate quick and efficient-Internal Headhunting
Risk Management & Governance
- Use data and factual evidence to drive and underpin day-to-day actions and decision-making (including identifying opportunities for improvement and driving for gap resolutions)
- Overall accountability for ensuring disciplined adherence to all applicable regulatory requirements and internal policies, procedures, limits, and other control requirements for designated Business / Function
- All material risks are identified, assessed, mitigated, monitored, and reported (including emerging risks on the horizon)
- All key risk control standards are adhered to, with relevant plans in place
- Audits and peer reviews are appropriately managed, and all applicable items are graded "acceptable" or "well controlled" (or the equivalent)
- Drive discipline and ensure exemplary team, hiring manager and supplier compliance to controls and standards including search firm / agency engagement; offer and hiring approvals; staff screening, brand governance process etc. Review non-compliant activity across designated Business / Function, building collective capability and understanding of the difference between errors of commission and omission
Regulatory & Business Conduct
- Display exemplary conduct and live by the Group’s Values and Code of Conduct.
- Take personal responsibility for embedding the highest standards of ethics, including regulatory and business conduct, across Standard Chartered Bank. This includes understanding and ensuring compliance with, in letter and spirit, all applicable laws, regulations, guidelines and the Group Code of Conduct.
- Effectively and collaboratively identify, escalate, mitigate, and resolve risk, conduct and compliance matters.
- Global HR Business Partners
- MT Members
- Global Relationship Management Team S&SR
- International Mobility Team
- HR Operations Team
- Group PRB Business and Functional Heads
- Minimum a degree holder in any field
- At least 5 years of extensive senior hiring focused experience with full project life cycle recruiting in a fast-paced environment.
- Domain – Banking & Financial Services is strongly preferred
- Prior experience working for a search firm coupled with in-house experience is preferred.
- Must have prior experience of recruiting at senior levels.
- Expert in head hunting through all channels like LinkedIn, other regional job boards
- Demonstrated ability to interact with senior level managers
- Extensive experience of recruitment at an operational and strategic level (in-house preferred, or search firm / consultancy)
- Knowledge and experience of HR information systems (PeopleSoft and/or Taleo preferred)
- Experience in and / or good general knowledge of the Financial Services industry and job market
Other duties which are reasonably within the capabilities of a staff member in this position may need to be performed from time to time, in addition to or instead of the above duties. Please note, the requirements of this role may change over time and staff are required to comply with all such reasonable changes.
What we offer you in return?
- A unique opportunity to drive projects such as Employer Branding, Talent pipelining, Recruitment Innovation, Candidate Experience
- A track record of high performance and an ability to deliver excellent results consistently is key. In return for your hard work, you’ll be offered a competitive top salary and benefits package with bonuses/commission and fantastic incentives programme
- Private medical insurance
- A fantastic training and development programme
- Volunteer time off
- The opportunity to partake / qualify for our Global incentive weekend
- Employee wellbeing through various programmes
- You’ll have plenty of opportunities to progress your career, both in your country and other locations around the world. That’s the benefit of working for a large global organisation. One that is at the forefront of recruitment innovation, a specialist in RPO and MSP
Resource Solutions – Leading recruitment outsourcing provider
Want a global career with no limits? We are the solution.