05 May 2022
Do you want a career that offers constant development? With a company that’s growing fast all over the globe. Do you want to work with the biggest clients? The coolest technology? The most innovative projects? Do you want global career moves? A smarter work/life balance? Or maybe you just want to be part of the team transforming the way businesses find people.
Calling all experienced recruitment professionals. Are you ready to take your career to the next level?
Work for us and you’ll get to work for one of the world’s top providers of tailored Recruitment Process Outsourcing (RPO). RPO is when a company transfers all or part of its permanent recruitment to an external provider and can act as an extension of a company’s HR or Resourcing function, sitting on site with the client providing a holistic hiring solution. An RPO provider can deliver the necessary staff, technology, and methodology needed to fulfil a client’s recruitment requirements.
Resource Solutions is a global leader in Workforce & Advisory solutions, helping some of the world’s leading companies to recruit the talent they need to succeed. We offer our own people incredible career opportunities as part of a fast-growing global business with an inclusive culture, high-profile clients, a constant drive to innovate and a laser-focus on recruitment excellence.
About the Role:
Talent Acquisition - German Speaking Recruiter Experienced Recruiter needed to join our expanding team working directly with our client who is a major company who specialises in technology solutions in the healthcare industry.
Recruitment Process Management
- Ensuring appropriate levels of sign off prior to commencing job search
- Act as the single point of accountability for business-aligned vacancies
- Proactively source candidates via multi-media advertising, referrals, internal and external networking, database, candidate portal to effectively contribute to the target for direct recruitment
- Screen CVs in line with the line managers requirements and arrange interviews as appropriate
- Continue to develop innovative methods to attract top talent
- Meet each line manager to discuss new vacancies and agree resourcing strategy
- Develop sourcing strategies for pipeline requirements
- Engage with Hiring Managers to obtain feedback through each stage of the process
- Telephone screen candidates to assess competencies, skills, and experience as part of the qualification process, where appropriate
- Review shortlisted candidates to ensure they are of the right calibre before submission to the Hiring Managers
- Manage the offer process, including providing up-to-date salary / rate and market information and comparison data from recent hires in the business area and successful transition from offer stage to start date
- Successfully negotiate and close approved offers with candidates
Line Manager Relationship Management
- Partner in recruitment activity and offer added value services
- Regularly meet with line managers to discuss process and promote direct sourcing as both a cost saving initiative and value-added service of Resource Solutions
- Build and maintain internal relationships with the client
- Provide credible and consultative advice and support the client during the entire recruitment lifecycle
- Maintain the agreed service levels with the client
- Provide regular market information from both internal and external sources
- Assist in writing approved jobs specs in line with legislative requirements where required
What we offer you in return?
- A unique opportunity to drive projects such as Employer Branding, Talent pipelining, Recruitment Innovation, Candidate Experience
- A track record of high performance and an ability to deliver excellent results consistently is key. In return for your hard work, you’ll be offered a competitive top salary and benefits package with bonuses/commission and fantastic incentives programme
- Private medical insurance
- A fantastic training and development programme
- Volunteer time off
- The opportunity to partake / qualify for our Global incentive weekend
- Employee wellbeing through various programmes
- You’ll have plenty of opportunities to progress your career, both in your country and other locations around the world. That’s the benefit of working for a large global organisation. One that is at the forefront of recruitment innovation, a specialist in RPO and MSP
Resource Solutions – Leading recruitment outsourcing provider
Want a global career with no limits? We are the solution