City of London
05 May 2022
City of London
Do you want a career that offers constant development? With a company that’s growing fast all over the globe. Do you want to work with the biggest clients? The coolest technology? The most innovative projects? Do you want global career moves? A smarter work/life balance? Or maybe you just want to be part of the team transforming the way businesses find people.
Calling all experienced recruitment professionals. Are you ready to take your career to the next level?
Work for us and you’ll get to work for one of the world’s top providers of tailored Recruitment Process Outsourcing (RPO). RPO is when a company transfers all or part of its permanent recruitment to an external provider and can act as an extension of a company’s HR or Resourcing function, sitting on site with the client providing a holistic hiring solution. An RPO provider can deliver the necessary staff, technology, and methodology needed to fulfil a client’s recruitment requirements.
Resource Solutions is a global leader in Workforce & Advisory solutions, helping some of the world’s leading companies to recruit the talent they need to succeed. We offer our own people incredible career opportunities as part of a fast-growing global business with an inclusive culture, high-profile clients, a constant drive to innovate and a laser-focus on recruitment excellence.
About the Role:
Our Recruitment Partner acts as the operational partner to their aligned business area and is responsible for all recruitment delivery including
- Working with the Internal Mobility and Direct Recruitment team’s, Coordination and Onboarding team and Vendor Partners (where required) to deliver the end-to-end permanent recruitment process
- Managing Hiring Manager relationship and expectations
- Conducting the HR interviews for finalist candidates
- Managing the offer process
- Delivering an exceptional client and candidate experience
- Delivering the end-to-end permanent recruitment process for a prestigious company acting as a primary point of contact for hiring managers and all referred candidates
- Managing requirement meeting sessions with the Hiring Managers to gain a detailed understanding of the candidate and role profile and agree the sourcing strategy.
- Providing market insight on talent pool strength and the competition for talent during the requirement meetings to set Hiring Manager expectations
- Coordinating Vendor briefings with Hiring Managers and Vendor stakeholders, once internal and direct candidate pools are exhausted, to ensure the role profile is understood and positioned correctly with candidates.
- Benchmarking and conducting second line screening for all directly sourced, internal, referral or vendor candidates to develop high-quality candidate shortlists for Hiring Manager review
- Engaging with Hiring Managers to obtain feedback through each stage of the recruitment process
- Capturing and disseminating feedback on internal, direct and vendor candidates
- Facilitating the candidate selection and interview process, supported by the Recruitment Coordination team
- Actively managing the offer stage in line with the company’s policies
Hiring Manager Relationship Management:
- Meeting with each Hiring Manager to discuss new vacancies and agree to the resourcing strategy.
- Providing regular market information from both internal and external sources
- Assisting in writing approved role profiles in line with legislative requirements
- Partnering in recruitment activity and offering added value services
- Regularly meeting with Hiring Managers to discuss process, policy and promoting direct recruitment as both a cost saving initiative and value-added service of Resource Solutions
Process and Procedure compliance:
- Ensuring 100% compliance with Service Level Agreement (SLA) targets.
- Ensuring in-house recruitment management solution is accurate and up to date at all times with 100% data integrity.
- Ensuring compliance with all client policies (including approval systems, compensation policies, e-mail policies, cost management, etc).
What we offer you in return?
- A unique opportunity to drive projects such as Employer Branding, Talent pipelining, Recruitment Innovation, Candidate Experience
- A track record of high performance and an ability to deliver excellent results consistently is key. In return for your hard work, you’ll be offered a competitive top salary and benefits package with bonuses/commission and fantastic incentives programme
- Private medical insurance
- A fantastic training and development programme
- Volunteer time off
- The opportunity to partake / qualify for our Global incentive weekend
- Employee wellbeing through various programmes
- You’ll have plenty of opportunities to progress your career, both in your country and other locations around the world. That’s the benefit of working for a large global organisation. One that is at the forefront of recruitment innovation, a specialist in RPO and MSP
Resource Solutions – Leading recruitment outsourcing provider
Want a global career with no limits? We are the solution