Tech Recruitment Partner
Location New YorkFULL_TIME
Consultant Resource Solutions
Date posted 03 December 20192019-12-03 2020-02-01 banking New York New York US USD 90000 110000 110000 YEAR Resource Solutions https://www.resourcesolutions.com https://www.resourcesolutions.com/web-logos/square-logo.png
As a Tech Recruitment Partner here, you’ll build robust relationships with clients and vendors alike, focusing on IT roles. We’ll look to you to build end-to-end recruitment cycles for every role, whether permanent or temporary, and to support internal mobility too. It makes this a great opportunity for someone who’s hungry to make their mark. You’ll help us redefine the way recruitment works.
What you’ll be doing:
Line Manager Relationship Management
- Meet with line managers to discuss new opportunities and decide upon resourcing strategies
- Provide regular market information using both internal and external sources
- Help us to create jobs descriptions that are fully in line with legislative requirements
- Talk about the benefits of our processes and direct recruitment with line managers, especially in terms of clients saving money and getting added value
- Build and maintain strong client relationships
- Provide credible and consultative advice throughout the entire recruitment lifecycle
- Maintain the agreed Service Level Agreements with the client
- Liaise with client managers at all levels to so you can keep track of and influence business plans, recruitment plans and organizational structures
- Be the key interface between the client HR and line management teams and our own managers
- Help people within the team to develop new skills, share their knowledge and stay up-to-speed with industry developments
- Support the sharing of information between line managers, vendor management and our direct recruitment team
Recruitment Process Management
- Manage and deliver a reactive volume recruitment service
- Provide a true partnership by thinking strategically and going above and beyond to get things done
- Work with approved vendors to source candidates
- Arrange agency briefings to help us streamline our processes
- Provide a weekly live job report to agencies with status updates on all roles
- Screen CV’s, arrange initial interviews and carry out final round interviews if needed – you’ll also need to keep records of the process
- Manage offers – including providing up-to-date salary and market information (especially based on any recent new hires in the organization)
- Manage internal and external advertising
- Oversee vendors to help with external sourcing and best practice approaches
- Give candidate feedback, liaising with client line managers
Processes and Procedures
- Ensure compliance with our Service Level Agreements and all client policies, from approval systems to cost management
- Develop and deliver business plans, recruitment strategies and resourcing ideas
- Implement simple, effective and trackable resourcing, record keeping and administration processes
- Produce and develop regular and meaningful reports for the client and our senior management team
- Make sure our invoicing processes are always efficient and effective
About Resource Solutions:
If you’re looking for a company that will offer you real impact, we are the solution.
Resource Solutions is a global leader in Recruitment Process Outsourcing (RPO) and Managed Service Provider (MSP) solutions, helping some of the world’s leading companies to recruit the talent they need to succeed.
Our success is based on empowering our people, sharing ideas and helping each other to get stuff done. So this is a global business where people will know your name and recognise your impact. And you’ll be part of a team that’s always striving forward, hungry for innovation and excellence.
Part of the Robert Walters Group – a world-leading specialist professional recruitment consultancy, we have a global footprint in 28 countries. Managing budgets in excess of £2 billion, we source and recruit tens of thousands professional people across more than 60 countries each year.
Resource Solutions is committed to offering an inclusive recruitment experience to all candidates. If you need any accommodations or adjustments as a result of a disability, impairment or health condition, please don’t hesitate to let us know.