Consultant Suman Yeluguri
Date posted 30 January 2019 2019-01-302019-03-31 recruitment-consultancy Noida Uttar Pradesh Noida, Sector - 62 IN 201309 INR 5 7 7 YEAR Barclays https://www.resourcesolutions.com/
The Resourcing Partner is responsible for managing the end-to-end recruitment process for Barclays, acting as a consistent point of contact for the hiring community. The position is responsible for effective channel management, engaging with the relevant teams to source the best possible talent for the role.
Resource Solutions and Barclays have worked in close partnership for over 10 years and the relationship continues to strengthen in 2019.
Line Manager Relationship management:
- Managing vacancy intake sessions with the hiring community to gain a detailed understanding of the candidate and role profile and to advise on sourcing strategy.
- Providing regular market information from both internal (e.g. MI) and external sources in order to act as a true market expert.
- Assisting with the writing of approved jobs specs in line with legislative requirements.
- Partnering in recruitment activity and offering added value services
- Regularly meeting with the Barclay's Recruitment Business Partners and with the relevant Team Leaders to understand business strategy, vacancy requirements and to promote the Resource Solutions direct recruitment service.
Recruitment Process Management:
- Delivering the end-to-end permanent recruitment process for your Barclay’s client group and acting as a consistent point of contact for both the candidate and hiring manager
- Attending role briefings with the hiring manager and Direct Recruiter in order to gain an in-depth understanding of the role and agree the optimal sourcing strategy
- Working with the Internal Mobility Consultants to ensure the internal candidate source is promoted
- Briefing PSL agencies, in conjunction with the Hiring Manager when required, to ensure the role profile is understood and positioned correctly with candidates
- Engaging with Hiring Managers to obtain feedback through each stage of the process
We are looking for recruitment professionals with experience gained either in-house or as part of an RPO function. Your background in this field, coupled with your excellent stakeholder management skills, will give you the opportunity to work with one of the world’s most desirable employers and will provide your career with unparalleled opportunities across the globe.
This position will cover a number of business functions so we are speaking to candidates who come from a range of disciplines, but a successful track record of recruiting within Banking and Financial Services will be essential for your success.