Location Mumbai SuburbanFULL_TIME
Consultant Suman Yeluguri
Date posted 17 December 2018 2018-12-172019-02-15 human-resources-and-personnel 11 Slingsby Place, St Martin's Courtyard London, WC2E 9AB Resource Solutions https://www.resourcesolutions.com https://www.resourcesolutions.com/web-logos/logo.gif
Role Function: The Resourcing Partner is responsible for managing the end-to-end recruitment process for Barclays, acting as a consistent point of contact for the hiring community. The position is responsible for effective channel management, engaging with the relevant teams to source the best possible talent for the role.
Resource Solutions and Barclays have worked in close partnership for over 10 years and the relationship continues to strengthen in 2018. To support growth plans across the two organisations we are hiring a number of Resource Partners to work onsite in an environment of cooperation, consultation and continued success.
We are looking for recruitment professionals with experience gained either in-house or as part of an RPO function. Your background in this field, coupled with your excellent stakeholder management skills, will give you the opportunity to work with one of the world’s most desirable employers and will provide your career with unparalleled opportunities across the globe.
These positions will cover a number of business functions so we are speaking to candidates who come from a range of disciplines, but a successful track record of recruiting within Banking and Financial Services will be essential for your success
Line Manager Relationship management:
- Managing vacancy intake sessions with the hiring community to gain a detailed understanding of the candidate and role profile and to advise on sourcing strategy.
- Providing regular market information from both internal (e.g. MI) and external sources in order to act as a true market expert.
- Partnering in recruitment activity and offering added value services
- Regularly meeting with the Barclay's Recruitment Business Partners and with the relevant Team Leaders to understand business strategy.
Recruitment Process Management:
- Delivering the end-to-end permanent recruitment process for your Barclay’s client group and acting as a consistent point of contact for both the candidate and hiring manager
- Collaborating closely with the Direct Recruiters to promote non-agency supply and shape suitable sourcing strategies to identify the best external talent in the market
- Attending role briefings with the hiring manager and Direct Recruiter in order to gain an in-depth understanding of the role and agree the optimal sourcing strategy
- Engaging with Hiring Managers to obtain feedback through each stage of the process
- Actively managing the offer stage in line with Barclay’s policies
- Ensuring compliance with Service Level Agreement targets.
- Ensuring Recruitment Systems are accurate and up to date at all times with support from the relevant Recruitment Coordinators.
Skillsets: Must have excellent communication and inter personal skills with stake holder management experience.
Preferred: Prior hiring experience in Equities, Derivatives, Capital markets and Investment Banking.
Experience:- 4 - 10 Years
Location:- Mumbai, Goregaon East.