25 January 2024
Do you want a career that offers constant development? With a company that’s growing fast all over the globe. Do you want to work with the biggest clients? The coolest technology? The most innovative projects? Do you want global career moves? A smarter work/life balance? Or maybe you just want to be part of a team redefining work so everyone can have a lifetime of opportunity?
Are you ready to take your career to the next level?
Resource Solutions is a global leader in recruitment & consultancy solutions, helping some of the world’s leading companies recruit the talent they need to scale and grow responsibly. We offer our people incredible career opportunities as well as an inclusive culture, and flexible working.
If you are ambitious, curious, and dare to do different, we want to meet you.
About the Role:
You will be responsible for overseeing a recruitment team in Suzhou, Jiangsu. As a Recruitment Team Lead, your role will be to ensure the delivery of high-quality recruitment services to our client.
- Build and maintain relationships with clients, ensuring a high level of client satisfaction and retention
- Lead and manage a team of recruiters responsible for end-to-end recruitment
- Utilize data and market insights to advise and assist hiring managers in their decision-making and understanding of the candidate market.
- Deliver recruitment metrics and provide regular reports on recruitment activity and performance to senior management
- Provide guidance and training to recruiters on recruitment best practices, policies, and procedures
- Manage full-cycle recruitment for key positions, including sourcing, screening, interviewing, and extending offers to identified candidates
- Ensure compliance of the hiring process and Applicant Tracking System (ATS) utilization
Who you are:
Required skills & experience:
- Experience in leading a recruitment team successfully in alignment with the job scope of this role
- Experience working in the healthcare industry is preferable.
- A people leader who collaborates across all levels to deliver successfully as a team
- Strong interpersonal skills, with the ability to build strong relationships with hiring managers, human resources, and candidates
- Strong problem-solving skills, with the ability to identify and implement process improvements
- An understanding of recruitment metrics and a passion for using data to drive insights
- Experience in using an Applicant Tracking System such as SuccessFactors, Workday, etc.
- A unique opportunity to drive projects such as Employer Branding, Talent pipelining, Recruitment Innovation, Candidate Experience
- A track record of high performance and an ability to deliver excellent results consistently is key. In return for your hard work, you’ll be offered a competitive top salary and benefits package with bonuses/commission and fantastic incentives programme
- Private medical insurance
- A fantastic training and development programme
- Volunteer time off
- The opportunity to partake / qualify for our Global incentive weekend
- Employee wellbeing through various programmes
- You’ll have plenty of opportunities to progress your career, both in your country and other locations around the world. That’s the benefit of working for a large global organisation. One that is at the forefront of recruitment innovation, a specialist in RPO and MSP
“As a Disability Confident Employer, Resource Solutions is committed to offering a fully inclusive and accessible recruitment process to all candidates. If you require any accommodations or adjustments as a result of a disability, impairment, or health condition, please do not hesitate to let me know.”
Resource Solutions – Leading recruitment outsourcing provider
Want a global career with no limits? We are the solution