31 August 2023
Are you ready to take your career to the next level?
Resource Solutions is a global leader in recruitment & consultancy solutions, helping some of the world’s leading companies recruit the talent they need to scale and grow responsibly. We offer our people incredible career opportunities as well as an inclusive culture, flexible working
If you are ambitious, curious and dare to do different, we want to meet you.
You will be responsible for sourcing and attracting top talent for various roles within our client’s organization across Kuala Lumpur. The successful candidate will partner with a Recruitment Coordinator and be responsible for managing the entire recruitment process, from sourcing and screening candidates to hiring and onboarding.
- Manage the entire recruitment process i.e. job briefing, sourcing, screening, interviews, salary proposal creation, offer negotiation and pre-boarding
- Collaborate with hiring managers to understand their recruitment needs and develop recruitment strategies to attract top talent
- Utilize data and market insights to advise and assist hiring managers in their decision-making and understanding of the candidate market.
- Build and maintain a pipeline of qualified candidates for future positions
- Manage candidate communication and provide a positive candidate experience throughout the recruitment process
- Compliance of the hiring process, and policies
- Daily utilization of the Applicant Tracking System (ATS) to maintain accurate and up-to-date recruitment metrics
Who you are:
- At least 3 years of experience in end-to-end recruitment, ideally with in-house recruitment or RPO experience
- Experience working in the healthcare industry is preferable.
- A proven track record of meeting recruitment metrics / KPIs
- Good interpersonal skills, with the ability to build strong relationships with hiring managers, human resources, and candidates
- A passion in using data to present candidate market insights
- Experience in utilizing an Applicant Tracking Systems (ATS) such as SuccessFactors, Workday, etc.
- A unique opportunity to drive projects such as Employer Branding, Talent pipelining, Recruitment Innovation, Candidate Experience
- A track record of high performance and an ability to deliver excellent results consistently is key. In return for your hard work, you’ll be offered a competitive top salary and benefits package with bonuses/commission and fantastic incentives programme
- Private medical insurance
- A fantastic training and development programme
- Volunteer time off
- The opportunity to partake / qualify for our Global incentive weekend
- Employee wellbeing through various programmes
- You’ll have plenty of opportunities to progress your career, both in your country and other locations around the world. That’s the benefit of working for a large global organisation. One that is at the forefront of recruitment innovation, a specialist in RPO and MSP
“As a Disability Confident Employer, Resource Solutions is committed to offering a fully inclusive and accessible recruitment process to all candidates. If you require any accommodations or adjustments as a result of a disability, impairment or health condition, please do not hesitate to let me know.”
Resource Solutions – Leading recruitment outsourcing provider
Want a global career with no limits? We are the solution