04 August 2023
National Capital Region
Do you want a career that offers constant development? With a company that’s growing fast all over the globe. Do you want to work with the biggest clients? The coolest technology? The most innovative projects? Do you want global career moves? A smarter work/life balance? Or maybe you just want to be part of a team redefining work so everyone can have a lifetime of opportunity?
Are you ready to take your career to the next level?
Resource Solutions is a global leader in recruitment & consultancy solutions, helping some of the world’s leading companies recruit the talent they need to scale and grow responsibly. We offer our people incredible career opportunities as well as an inclusive culture, and flexible working.
If you are ambitious, curious, and dare to do different, we want to meet you.
About the Role:
As a Direct Recruiter, you’ll source external candidates for permanent roles as well as manage candidates who come via our direct advertising activities. You’ll give all of the candidate’s feedback and keep them in the loop throughout the process. This is an important role that will give you real scope for impact and the chance to grow your skills and progress rapidly – we’re proud of our track record of creating home-grown leaders.
Our Direct Recruiters build and maintain a pipeline of passive and active candidates for the client’s primary openings and are responsible for:
- Executing direct sourcing to deliver against vacancy requirements
- Screening and qualifying candidates
- Building proprietary direct talent pools
- Meeting or exceeding the direct sourcing % fill rate SLA.
- Developing market maps / market intelligence
Recruitment Process Management
- Sourcing candidates via online advertising, referral, networking, databases, client’s career website, and proactive approaches
- Market mapping competitors to provide detailed intelligence to stakeholders and enable proactive approaches to suitable candidates as required
- Meeting or exceeding the direct sourcing % fill rate SLA
- Building, developing and maintaining in-house candidate database and talent pools e.g. candidate/ job tracking systems
- Attending the Requirements Meeting with the Recruitment Partner to provide insightful and detailed information on the current candidate market, the strength of talent pools and input into the sourcing strategy for the role
- Contacting and interviewing prospective candidates and retaining an audit trail of contact
- Conducting telephone/face-to-face screening and review of skills and experience as part of the qualification process
- Managing and reacting efficiently to both niche and high volume recruitment
- Retaining contact with candidates placed via direct recruitment
- Ensuring all approved roles are advertised on the external careers site and candidates are recorded on the client’s applicant tracking system
- Briefing direct candidates prior to interview
- Engaging with Hiring Managers and HRBP to ensure feedback is given on all resumes and interviews
- Managing the offer process – including providing detailed information on the client’s compensation and benefits, up-to-date salary and market information as well as comparison data from recent hires in the business area
- Providing regular communication on direct recruitment activity to the Team Lead and Account Manager, including the number of roles filled via directly sourced methods, cost savings via direct recruitment, and new initiatives to attract candidates.
- Conducting ad hoc project work as given by the Account Manager from time to time.
- Ensuring direct sourcing strategies are agreed upon and channels identified to deliver against vacancy requirements.
- Ensuring that all candidate contact promotes the client’s employer brand.
- Building and maintaining internal relationships with the stakeholders
- Providing credible and consultative advice and support to the client during the entire recruitment lifecycle
- Sharing knowledge and best practices with new and existing team members
- Providing regular market information from internal and external sources
- Assisting in writing approved jobs adverts in line with legislative requirements where required
- Ensuring compliance with Service Level Agreement (SLA) targets and Key Performance Indicators (KPI)
- Ensuring compliance with all client policies (including approval systems, compensation policies, e-mail policies etc.)
- Providing feedback on progress and business development opportunities to the Recruitment Partner
- Implementing simple, effective and trackable resourcing, record keeping and administration processes ensure the client’s applicant tracking system is always accurate and up to date
- Ensuring 100% data integrity
Who you are:
- Minimum 3 -5 years’ experience in candidate attraction and knowledge of innovative sourcing tools is essential.
- Experience in a fast-paced environment with a proven record of successful placements in high-volume requirements.
- Vertical specialization on tech functions within the banking and finance, Fintech, Global Shared Services sphere on an agency, in-house or RPO environment.
- Results driven and self-motivated with a passion to meet and exceed objectives
- Ability to proactively analyze and identify issues and engage the right stakeholders to resolve
- A unique opportunity to drive projects such as Employer Branding, Talent pipelining, Recruitment Innovation, Candidate Experience
- A track record of high performance and an ability to deliver excellent results consistently is key. In return for your hard work, you’ll be offered a competitive top salary and benefits package with bonuses/commission and fantastic incentives programme
- Private medical insurance
- A fantastic training and development programme
- Volunteer time off
- The opportunity to partake / qualify for our Global incentive weekend
- Employee wellbeing through various programmes
- You’ll have plenty of opportunities to progress your career, both in your country and other locations around the world. That’s the benefit of working for a large global organisation. One that is at the forefront of recruitment innovation, a specialist in RPO and MSP
“As a Disability Confident Employer, Resource Solutions is committed to offering a fully inclusive and accessible recruitment process to all candidates. If you require any accommodations or adjustments as a result of a disability, impairment or health condition, please do not hesitate to let me know.”
Resource Solutions – Leading recruitment outsourcing provider
Want a global career with no limits? We are the solution