22 August 2022
Do you want a career that offers constant development? With a company that’s growing fast all over the globe. Do you want to work with the biggest clients? The coolest technology? The most innovative projects? Do you want global career moves? A smarter work/life balance? Or maybe you just want to be part of a team redefining work so everyone can have a lifetime of opportunity?
Are you ready to take your career to the next level?
Resource Solutions is a global leader in recruitment & consultancy solutions, helping some of the world’s leading companies recruit the talent they need to scale and grow responsibly. We offer our people incredible career opportunities as well as an inclusive culture, flexible working
If you are ambitious, curious and dare to do different, we want to meet you.
About the Role:
As a Direct Recruiter for Technology, you will source external candidates for both permanent and
contractor roles mainly within information technology, as well as managing candidates who come via
our direct advertising activities. You will give all of the candidates’ feedback and keep them in the loop
throughout the process.
This is an important role that will give you real scope for impact and the chance to grow your skills and progress rapidly – we are proud of our track record of creating home-grown leaders.
- Typically cover cyber security, architect roles, python engineers for the client
- Both temp and perm roles
- In the Manchester office 2 days a week - Wednesday & Thursday normally
- 2-3 years’ experience with ideally some exposure the Tech within FS in possible
- Lots of opportunity to make money
- Normally have a round 8 roles at sourcing stage at any one time
Recruitment Process Management
- Sourcing candidates via online advertising, referral, networking, databases, client’s career website and proactive approaches
- Building, developing and maintaining in-house candidate database and talent pools e.g. candidate / job tracking systems
- Managing and reacting efficiently to high volume recruitment
- Providing regular updates to the Recruitment Partners on the strength of direct talent pools
- Conducting ad hoc project work from time to time
- Ensuring direct sourcing strategies are agreed upon and channels identified to deliver against vacancy requirements
- Adding candidates to the Client’s Careers Site that have been directly sourced by Sourcer or via Direct Recruiter
- Creating talent pools on LinkedIn by creating projects for specific roles i.e. PMO
- Dispositioning direct applicants on the Client’s Careers Site
Line Manager Relationship Management
- Provide credible and consultative advice and support to the client during the entire recruitment lifecycle
- Liaise with people at all levels within the client organization so you can stay up to speed with business plans, recruitment strategies and organizational structures – you’ll also be the interface between client HR teams and line managers, our vendor managers, our management team and the wider Direct Recruitment function
- Provide regular market information drawing upon both internal and external sources
- Help with the creation of jobs specs, ensuring they follow all legislative requirements
- Following all internal and client policies and procedures, hitting our Service Level Agreement targets and looking for new ways to add value
- Develop and deliver business plans as well as recruitment strategies and ideas
- Implement simple, effective and trackable resourcing, record keeping and administration processes
- Produce regular and meaningful MI reporting for the client and our management teams.
Process and Procedure Compliance
- Ensuring compliance with Service Level Agreement (SLA) targets
- Ensure compliance with all client policies (including approval systems, compensation policies, e-mail policies etc)
- Feedback progress and business development opportunities to the Recruitment Manager
- Implement simple, effective, and trackable resourcing, record keeping and administration processes – ensure ATS is accurate and up to date at all times
- Be adept at producing and developing regular and meaningful MI reporting to both client and Resource Solutions management
Other duties which are reasonably within the capabilities of a staff member in this position may need to be performed from time to time, in addition to or instead of the above duties. The requirements of this role may change over time and staff are required to comply with all such reasonable changes.
Who you are:
- At least 4 years of recruitment experience in Financial Services or Professional Services industry
- Strategic sourcing experience is beneficial, ideally within tech
- Candidate research and resume mining experience beneficial
- Experience managing internal relationships to deliver a business outcome
- Ability to manage client relationships and objectives while balancing the Resourcing Solutions overall goals and objectives
- Ability to proactively analyse and identify issues and engage the right stakeholders to resolve
- Experience managing vendor relationships
- Agency candidates are preferred but we also welcome in house or RPO candidates
- Experience in technology recruitment is desirable.
- A unique opportunity to drive projects such as Employer Branding, Talent pipelining, Recruitment Innovation, Candidate Experience
- A track record of high performance and an ability to deliver excellent results consistently is key. In return for your hard work, you’ll be offered a competitive top salary and benefits package with bonuses/commission and fantastic incentives programme
- Private medical insurance
- A fantastic training and development programme
- Volunteer time off
- The opportunity to partake / qualify for our Global incentive weekend
- Employee wellbeing through various programmes
- You’ll have plenty of opportunities to progress your career, both in your country and other locations around the world. That’s the benefit of working for a large global organisation. One that is at the forefront of recruitment innovation, a specialist in RPO and MSP
“As a Disability Confident Employer, Resource Solutions is committed to offering a fully inclusive and accessible recruitment process to all candidates. If you require any accommodations or adjustments as a result of a disability, impairment or health condition, please do not hesitate to let me know.”
Resource Solutions – Leading recruitment outsourcing provider
Want a global career with no limits? We are the solution