29 July 2022
National Capital Region
Do you want a career that offers constant development? With a company that’s growing fast all over the globe. Do you want to work with the biggest clients? The coolest technology? The most innovative projects? Do you want global career moves? A smarter work/life balance? Or maybe you just want to be part of a team redefining work so everyone can have a lifetime of opportunity?
Are you ready to take your career to the next level?
Resource Solutions is a global leader in recruitment & consultancy solutions, helping some of the world’s leading companies recruit the talent they need to scale and grow responsibly. We offer our people incredible career opportunities as well as an inclusive culture, flexible working
If you are ambitious, curious and dare to do different, we want to meet you.
- Collaborates with hiring managers to understand the needs and roles to be filled, reviews job descriptions for vacancies.
- Assists with the development and revision of specifications and job descriptions for selected positions.
- Reviews manpower requisitions and employment applications to match applicants with job requirements
- Identifies the most effective methods for recruiting and attracting candidates.
- Drafts recruitment advertisements: posts and/or places ads in the most effective digital and/or print media for open positions.
- Coordinate with various agencies for posting of job advertisements
- Identifies appropriate candidates and assesses their qualifications through review of their resumes, interviews, and other forms of communications.
- Coordinate with IT team leaders to forecast department goals and hiring needs.
- Maintains contact with candidates to keep them apprised of the status of their applications.
- Provides advice to hiring managers regarding salary negotiations with final candidates.
- Facilitates contacts by creating and maintaining a presence in the technical/industry community and marketplace.
- Perform required background checks and reach out to previous employers to determine the accuracy of applicant information.
- Ensure proper onboarding for new hires and the necessary paperwork is completed promptly and accurately
- Actively work toward building a diverse and qualified tech team to support the organization
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- Keep up to date with new technological trends and products
Who you are:
- At least 4 to 5 years of relevant recruitment experience in various levels.
- At least 2 years of relevant functional/industry experience the BPO, Global shared services and delivery centres, Banking & Finance, Fintech, handling IT & Engineering roles.
- RPO and or Executive search experience is a plus.
- A unique opportunity to drive projects such as Employer Branding, Talent pipelining, Recruitment Innovation, Candidate Experience
- A track record of high performance and an ability to deliver excellent results consistently is key. In return for your hard work, you’ll be offered a competitive top salary and benefits package with bonuses/commission and fantastic incentives programme
- Private medical insurance
- A fantastic training and development programme
- Volunteer time off
- The opportunity to partake / qualify for our Global incentive weekend
- Employee wellbeing through various programmes
- You’ll have plenty of opportunities to progress your career, both in your country and other locations around the world. That’s the benefit of working for a large global organisation. One that is at the forefront of recruitment innovation, a specialist in RPO and MSP
“As a Disability Confident Employer, Resource Solutions is committed to offering a fully inclusive and accessible recruitment process to all candidates. If you require any accommodations or adjustments as a result of a disability, impairment or health condition, please do not hesitate to let me know.”
Resource Solutions – Leading recruitment outsourcing provider
Want a global career with no limits? We are the solution