Corporate Recruiter - Technical
Consultant Heather Butler
Date posted 30 July 20192019-07-30 2019-09-28 recruitment-consultancy Jacksonville Florida US 32256 USD 50000 65000 65000 YEAR Resource Solutions https://www.resourcesolutions.com https://www.resourcesolutions.com/web-logos/square-logo.png
Resource Solutions has a fantastic opportunity for one of our global banking clients. To support growth plans, we are hiring a Technical Corporate Recruiter to work in an environment of cooperation, consultation and continued success. You will be joining a Resource Solutions recruitment team, based at our Global Service Center (GSC) in Jacksonville, FL.
This position will be a great development opportunity for someone interested in gaining recruitment experience within an RPO/in-house setting while still remaining in a client focused environment. Your background in recruitment, coupled with your excellent stakeholder management skills, will give you the opportunity to work with one of the world’s most desirable employers and will provide your career with unparalleled opportunities in the US and across the globe.
The Technical Corporate Recruiter is responsible for sourcing candidates externally for approved roles, as directed by the onsite Recruitment Partner, as well as managing and screening all direct applicants following the long list from the Direct Sourcer. Responsibilities will be wide-ranging but will fall into the following categories:
- Proactively source candidates via web or press advertising, employee and external referrals, networking and the job board databases.
- Maintain a pipeline of quality candidates in an effect talent pool (Avature).
- Work closely with the Recruitment Partners to understand the client groups and specific recruitment requirements liaising directly with hiring managers where appropriate.
- Respond to requests in a timely and professional manner, providing quality candidates for consideration.
- Provide credible support to the client during the entire recruitment lifecycle.
- Resource, Contact, Qualify and Interview prospective candidates via telephone or face to face where appropriate, and retain audit trail of contact.
- Implement simple, effective and traceable resourcing, record-keeping and administration processes.
- Keep abreast of market trends and legislative changes.
- Agree and work to deliver on targets and exceed service levels.
Skills and Experience:
- Experience of recruitment for financial professional services preferred, but not required.
- Experience of technical recruitment ideal.
- Experience of high volume recruitment and managing multiple bespoke search projects at one time.
- Experience of working to targets and deadlines essential including experience in expectation management.
- Experience of proactive and creative headhunting approaches to candidates desirable.
- Service and delivery focused with very professional attitude.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills essential.
- Prioritizes effectively.
- Ability to work to tight deadlines.
Resource Solutions Organizational Values
- Client Focused
Resource Solutions Competencies
Drive for Results
Can be counted on to exceed goals successfully; very bottom-line orientated; steadfastly pushes self and others for results
Is dedicated to meeting the expectations and requirements of customers; acts with customers in mind; establishes and maintains effective customer relationships
Ethics and Values
Adheres to an appropriate (for the setting) and effective set of core values and beliefs during both good and bad times; acts in line with those values; rewards the right values and disapproves of others
Integrity and Trust
Is widely trusted and is seen as a direct and truthful individual; can present the unvarnished truth in an appropriate and helpful manner; Keeps confidences and admits mistakes
Pursues everything with energy, drive and a need to finish; seldom gives up before finishing, especially in the face of resistance or setbacks
Can quickly find common ground and solve problems for the good of all; can represent their own interests and yet be fair to other groups; is seen as a team player, cooperative, easily gains trust and peer support, encourages collaboration and can be candid with peers