Hybrid Recruiter (IT)- 12 Month FTC
Consultant Barbora Fintova
Date posted 21 March 20192019-03-21 2019-04-20 human-resources-and-personnel Horsham West Sussex GB GBP 30000 40000 40000 YEAR Resource Solutions https://www.resourcesolutions.com
Resource Solutions is a global specialist in bespoke Recruitment Process Outsourcing (RPO) and Managed Service Provider (MSP) solutions. We hire tens of thousands of employees each year. Not only are we innovators in RPO and MSP, it's an exciting time to be joining our company as we continue to increase our global footprint (we're currently in 28 countries). You'll receive the best training the industry has to offer, plus an excellent salary and benefits package.
A new interesting opportunity has arisen within the New Business Campus based in Horsham.
The IT Recruiter is responsible for sourcing candidates externally for approved roles, as well as managing all direct applicants from client direct advertising and feeding back to each candidate in a professional and timely manner. IT Recruiter is also responsible for the coordination of the recruitment process for internal mobility candidates and employee referrals.
Responsibilities will include the following:
- Work closely with the recruiters to identify potential candidates for open headcount and pipelining for future hiring needs
- Source candidates via Web advertising, employee and business referrals, networking, head-hunting, LinkedIn, and various other candidate databases
- Introduce the business as a potential employer to these candidates and track these relationships over time with a view to hiring in the future
- Contact and interview prospective candidates
- Ensure all directly sourced candidates are responded to appropriately
- Maintain the agreed service levels with the client
- Able to develop recruitment strategies and ideas
- Keep abreast of market trends affecting recruitment
- Ad hoc project work as given by the Account Manager
- Excellent and professional written and verbal communication skills
- Prioritising effectively is an essential skill
- Ability to work to tight deadlines
- Strong IT background
- Excellent team player. Must also be people orientated
- Able to work autonomously
- Organised and methodical with a strong attention to detail