Senior Technical Recruiter (Contract)
Consultant Kira Lom (RS)
Date posted 30 January 2019 2019-01-302019-03-01 recruitment-consultancy Manassas Virginia US USD 36 46 46 HOUR Resource Solutions https://www.resourcesolutions.com
Our client is the world’s leading provider of secure financial messaging services. The messaging platform, products and services connect more than 11,000 banking and security organizations, market infrastructures and corporate customers in over 200 countries. We enable our global community of users to communicate securely, exchanging standardized financial messages in a reliable way, thereby facilitating global and local financial flows, supporting trade and commerce around the world.
Are you a people person with a passion for building relationships both internally and externally?
Do you thrive in a collaborative and exciting team environment?
We are looking for an enthusiastic and talented professional to join our Talent Acquisition team on a contract basis.
Our employees are the foundation of our success.
As our client grows, you will be responsible for developing tactics and actively sourcing the best talent. But your role doesn't end there. You will also have the chance to contribute and take ownership of a range of exciting new projects that will help us get the right talent, skills and competencies needed for the future.
- Build and foster meaningful relationships with key internal and external stakeholders (e.g. from hiring managers and business leaders to candidates, regional and global talent acquisition colleagues to recruitment agencies and consultants, wider HR teams (eg. Core and business partners), through to vendors and service providers.
- Own and manage the full recruitment lifecycle (e.g contribute to the creation of attractive JD's and hiring content, guide and liaise with managers through the hiring process, provide expert market intelligence and best practise guidance and advice, source candidates in the marketplace, support the selection and assessment of candidates, manage offer negotiation and pre-employment checking)
- Serve as the key contact point for hiring managers and candidates, ensuring a positive experience for both
- Develop and contribute to creative content and sourcing techniques that will ensure visibility of our opportunities and drive inbound recruitment
- Organize and represent the client at external job fairs, conferences and events
- Drive offer process - building compensation proposals and packages, extending offers and closing candidates
- Undertake management reporting and data analysis to inform decision making
- Leading and contributing to regional and global projects to improve the processes and capabilities of the Talent Acquisition team.
- Passionate about building an organization through its people and enabling excellent candidate and colleague experiences
- Excellent stakeholder management and influencing skills
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal (over the phone and face to face)
- Strong commercial acumen combined with a responsive and client facing approach, and the ability to push back where appropriat
- Collaborative team worker, self sufficient and able to work autonomously when required
- Creative and curious with a growth mindset mentality
Knowledge and Experience
- A background in full lifecycle recruiting and direct sourcing, experience with recruiting multi-disciplined profiles
- Must have agency or RPO experience or experience as an in-house recruiter
- Up-to-date knowledge of innovative sourcing methodologies and a strong track record of successfully networking externally
- A methodical approach with the ability to work to key targets/SLAs, under pressure and within tight timelines
- Well organized with the ability to multitask, managing a variety of vacancies across varied locations
- Knowledge and experience of data analytics
- Experience in candidate screening and competency based interviewing (and preferably psychometric testing and assessment).
- Understanding of the payments, financial and IT industry/jobs market preferred
Resource Solutions Organizational Values
- Client Focused
Resource Solutions Competencies
Drive for Results
Can be counted on to exceed goals successfully; very bottom-line orientated; steadfastly pushes self and others for results
Is dedicated to meeting the expectations and requirements of customers; acts with customers in mind; establishes and maintains effective customer relationships
Ethics and Values
Adheres to an appropriate (for the setting) and effective set of core values and beliefs during both good and bad times; acts in line with those values; rewards the right values and disapproves of others
Integrity and Trust
Is widely trusted and is seen as a direct and truthful individual; can present the unvarnished truth in an appropriate and helpful manner; Keeps confidences and admits mistakes
Pursues everything with energy, drive and a need to finish; seldom gives up before finishing, especially in the face of resistance or setbacks
Can quickly find common ground and solve problems for the good of all; can represent their own interests and yet be fair to other groups; is seen as a team player, cooperative, easily gains trust and peer support, encourages collaboration and can be candid with peers