Do you want a career that offers constant development? With a company that’s growing fast all over the globe. Do you want to work with the biggest clients? The coolest technology? The most innovative projects? Do you want global career moves? A smarter work/life balance?
Calling all experienced recruitment professionals. Are you ready to take your career to the next level?
Work for us and you’ll get to work for one of the world’s top providers of tailored Recruitment Process Outsourcing (RPO). RPO is when a company transfers all or part of its permanent recruitment to an external provider and can act as an extension of a company’s HR or Resourcing function, sitting on site with the client providing a holistic hiring solution. An RPO provider can deliver the necessary staff, technology, and methodology needed to fulfil a client’s recruitment requirements.
Resource Solutions is a global leader in Workforce & Advisory solutions, helping some of the world’s leading companies to recruit the talent they need to succeed. We offer our own people incredible career opportunities as part of a fast-growing global business with an inclusive culture, high-profile clients, a constant drive to innovate and a laser-focus on recruitment excellence.
Resource Solutions and the Client
We have worked in partnership with our clients supplying recruitment services globally since 2007. Our consultative service focuses on partnering with our clients at a strategic level, ensuring that we provide a high level of relationship management and market insights to key stakeholders and hiring managers. Operationally, we are responsible for delivering the following core services through our delivery teams in Singapore.
Permanent, temporary and contractor recruitment across all levels and business areas (RPO and MSP)
Advisory services including diverse hiring, assessments and employer brand and experience
About the Role:
As a Hybrid Recruiter, you will source external candidates for contractor roles as well as managing candidates
who come via our direct advertising activities. You will give all of the candidates’ feedback and keep them in the loop throughout the process. This is an important role that will give you real scope for impact and the chance to grow your skills and progress rapidly – we’re proud of our track record of creating home-grown leaders.
Recruitment Process Management
- Source candidates through a range of channels, including web adverts, referrals, networking, and candidate databases.
- Build, develop and maintain an in-house candidate database and systems to manage workflows, like tracking spreadsheets.
- Make sure all roles are advertised on external careers sites.
- Manage the offer process, including providing up-to-date salary and market information as well as comparing the data from other recent hires in that business area.
- Keeping the account manager informed about your progress, including how many roles have been filled through referrals and direct sourcing – you’ll also outline any cost savings and any new candidate attraction initiatives.
Line Manager Relationship Management
- Provide credible and consultative advice and support to the client during the entire recruitment lifecycle.
- Liaise with people at all levels within the client organisation so you can stay up to speed with business plans, recruitment strategies and organisational structures – you’ll also be the interface between client HR teams and line managers, our vendor managers, our management team and the wider Direct Recruitment function.
- Provide regular market information drawing upon external sources.
- Following all internal and client policies and procedures, hitting our Service Level Agreement targets, and looking for new ways to add value.
- Develop and deliver business plans as well as recruitment strategies and ideas.
- Produce regular and meaningful MI reporting for the client and our management teams.
Other duties which are reasonably within the capabilities of a staff member in this position may need to be
performed from time to time, in addition to or instead of the above duties.
The requirements of this role may change over time and staff are required to comply with all such reasonable
Skills and Experience:
- Minimum of 4 years’ experience in end-to-end in-house/recruitment agencies or RPO experiences for Asset Management firms or financial services industry.
- Degree in a business or related discipline with commercial experience.
- Experience in senior hire sourcing strategies and managing multiple recruitment channels (especially direct sourcing) to deliver recruitment targets within budget.
- Track record of working in a very organized way, multi-tasking, prioritising, managing data, and setting and achieving deadlines (both short and long term).
- Strong communication skills in written and spoken English.
- Advanced technical skills with Excel is highly preferable.
What we offer you in return?
- A unique opportunity to drive projects such as Employer Branding, Talent pipelining, Recruitment Innovation, Candidate Experience
- A track record of high performance and an ability to deliver excellent results consistently is key. In return for your hard work, you’ll be offered a competitive top salary and benefits package with bonuses/commission and fantastic incentives programme
- Private medical insurance
- A fantastic training and development programme
- Volunteer time off
- The opportunity to partake / qualify for our Global incentive weekend
- Employee wellbeing through various programmes
- You’ll have plenty of opportunities to progress your career, both in your country and other locations around the world. That’s the benefit of working for a large global organisation. One that is at the forefront of recruitment innovation, a specialist in RPO and MSP
Resource Solutions – Leading recruitment outsourcing provider
Want a global career with no limits? We are the solution