Internal Mobility Consutlant / Internal Recruiter RPO
Consultant Sarah Alger
Date posted 05 July 20192019-07-05 2019-09-03 human-resources-and-personnel Docklands London GB GBP 35000 43000 43000 YEAR Resource Solutions https://www.resourcesolutions.com https://www.resourcesolutions.com/web-logos/square-logo.png
Internal Mobility Consultant (Internal Recruiter) RPO Do you enjoy building strong candidate relationships and partnering with internal stakeholders? Do you want to work on site with a world class banking client? If the answer is yes, please read below as Resource Solutions have just the opportunity for you.
As the successful Internal Mobility Consultant (IMC) you will act as a single point of contact for internal candidates and will guide the candidate through the interview process, before relaying the final verbal offer to the successful internal candidate.
As the IMC you are responsible for advertising roles on the internal job board and checking applications against the minimum screening criteria before submitting the list of potential internal candidates for review.
- Act as the ‘candidate advocate for internal applicants, providing guidance on the recruitment process, acting as a point of contact for internal applicants
- Ensure internal roles are promoted effectively within DB and distributed to the relevant internal talent pools managed in Connect2Job
- Conduct telephone screening of all internal applicants who meet screening criteria for vacancies
- Provide a responsive service to all in-flight internal applicants, ensuring they receive timely feedback and guidance
- Manage the offer process for all internal candidates, including providing up-to-date salary / rate and market information and comparison data from recent hires in the business area
- Provide regular updates to the Recruiters on the strength of the internal talent pools
- Provide regular market information from internal sources
- Ensure appropriate levels of sign off prior to commencing internal job search
- Offer added value services, as agreed with the Account Director
- Liaise with the relevant function to hand over candidates for on boarding and monitor progress to start date
- Ensure thorough and complete tracking history of every applicant progress, contact and feedback through the relevant recruitment systems
- Involved in Internal Career Events, supporting CV and Interview skills
Skills and Experience
- Demonstrable recruitment experience businesses
- Ability to manage multiple stakeholders and requisitions
- Proven stakeholder engagement experience
- Proven candidate management experience
Interested in finding out more information? Please send your CV using the links and one of the team will be in touch to discuss further.