Recruitment Business Partner
Consultant Rebecca Rodgers
Date posted 09 January 2019 2019-01-092019-03-10 human-resources-and-personnel Jersey Jersey JE JE1 1HS GBP 35000 50000 50000 YEAR Resource Solutions https://www.resourcesolutions.com https://www.resourcesolutions.com/web-logos/logo.gif
An exciting opportunity to be onsite at one of the largest banking and financial services organisations in the world. As this is a combination type role, you will have the best of both worlds where you can partner with the client, work with agencies and also keep your finger on the pulse doing hands on recruitment in the Global Private Banking space.
- Act as the single point of contact in providing an end to end recruitment service
- Meet each line manager to discuss new vacancies, conduct an intake briefing and outline the most time and cost effective resourcing strategy for the position
- Use of approved PSL vendors and direct recruitment methods to source candidates
- Provide regular market information and intelligence from both internal (e.g. cost per hire, rate card) and external sources (LinkedIn Insights).
- Assist in writing approved jobs specs in line with legislative requirements
- Stakeholder engagement across HR, business managers and senior management
- Proactive Talent pooling based on historical hiring trends to include direct candidate engagement
- Vendor Management – engaging with local suppliers to ensure they understand the role mandate and can support for competitive talent or specialist roles
- Attend recruitment events on behalf of the client to locally promote the brand and talent attract
- Organise events such as Open Evenings for perspective candidates to find out more about the client
- Organise Internal Mobility events, and ensure CIIOM opportunities are highlighted for the internal population to understand growth and development potential
- Work locally with the Graduate Recruitment team to help set up a graduate academy for school leavers and graduates