£63,326.90 - £84,435.86 per annum + Competitive Package
02 February 2024
Are you ready to take your career to the next level?
Resource Solutions is a global leader in recruitment & consultancy solutions, helping some of the world’s leading companies recruit the talent they need to scale and grow responsibly. We offer our people incredible career opportunities as well as an inclusive culture, flexible working
If you are ambitious, curious and dare to do different, we want to meet you.
The Campus Recruiter will form part of the Japan Campus Recruitment Team which is responsible for the execution of the recruitment strategy across all divisions within Morgan Stanley Japan. This is a 360-campus recruiter role, responsible for planning and implementing the end-to-end attraction strategy in partnership with Recruitment Marketing, ownership of selection and onboarding process and the design and delivery of our internship programs. This role manages 3 of our core internship programs: Overseas Summer Internship, Domestic Summer Internship, and disABILITY Internship. You will benefit from varied exposure across all Morgan Stanley’s Firmwide business areas, as well as experience hiring both overseas and domestic students. This role would be well suited to someone who is passionate about the development of junior talent and driving recruitment efforts which foster a more diverse and inclusive workplace. The successful individual will be a consultative partner to our hiring managers and recruiting working groups, advising on innovative recruiting solutions for their junior talent needs.
Attraction and Recruitment Strategy
- In partnership with the Recruitment Marketing team, design and lead the attraction and events strategy for our 3 core internship programs.
- Host virtual, in-office and on-campus events to attract junior talent. Activities include delivering presentations, participating in panel sessions, networking and arranging divisional representation.
- Work closely with the Recruitment Marketing and Diversity teams on diversity campus recruitment initiatives.
- Partner with Recruitment Marketing as an SME. Support the effective management of School/University relations and Campus Ambassadors in raising the Firm's profile.
- Gather and analyze data for end of season debriefs and deliver to key stakeholders; this includes conducting a review of the success of the division's attraction and recruitment strategy every year.
- Partner closely with campus recruiters in other regions: APAC, North America and EMEA on regional and global strategies to attract overseas talent to Morgan Stanley Japan.
Selection and Process Reporting
- Partner with the hiring businesses as an advisor to support the recruitment process and build a strong talent pipeline to identify top talent.
- Lead the recruiting working groups ensuring successful engagement and delivery of the campus strategy. This includes:
- Ensuring business representatives are briefed and receive all relevant information to perform the selection process.
- Tracking hot listed candidates from events, monitoring their progress, and implementing initiatives to increase conversion from event attendance to application.
- Advising business stakeholders around hiring decisions to support achieving divisional and Firmwide talent goals.
- The effective delivery of the offer process to ensure top talent accept the internship/full-time offer.
- Ensuring the various recruiting systems are kept up to date and maintaining accurate records.
- Partnering across wider HR teams to successfully onboard campus hires.
- Regularly reviewing divisional interview materials and processes to ensure they meet business and legal requirements.
- Auditing hiring reports to ensure divisional data is accurate.
Program Management and Stakeholder Management
- Partner with the Campus Talent Development team and divisional recruiting working groups on the design and execution of intern programs.
- Manage the team allocation process for intern hires alongside divisional management.
- Ownership of the internship experience including coordinating and briefing speakers
- Act as an advisor to line managers supporting them to effectively manage, develop and assess their interns whilst on programs.
- Manage the intern performance review process and facilitate the conversion process to full time Analyst and Associate programs.
- Assist regional wider Campus Team and Recruitment Marketing Teams with Early Insight and Diversity initiatives.
- Support Hiring Managers throughout the process, ensuring they are kept updated and experience a high touch service.
- Budget Management and supporting the preparation of annual budget meetings with COO’s.
- Keep up to date with current and impending legislation, developments and changes in the graduate market and propose changes to graduate recruiting policies and practices.
- Share divisional best practices with the wider Asia and Global Campus Recruitment Teams
- Undertake team projects and ad hoc requests as required.
- The successful candidates must have prior HR experience with exposure to junior talent. Preferably with existing campus recruitment experience or from working in a wider related HR role e.g., Talent Development, HR Business Partner, Campus Marketing, HR Operations etc.
- Bi-lingual verbal and written communication skills in English (fluent proficiency) and Japanese (business proficiency).
- Good understanding or interest of the campus recruitment landscape including program management & marketing.
- Ability to balance demands across multiple projects and timelines, driving delivery to meet deadlines.
- Ability to work with numerous stakeholders across all levels to gather information and opinions, generate buy-in and implement action.
- Strong ability to multi-task and handle working in a fast-paced environment whilst maintaining a high level of detail.
- Committed to putting clients first and delivering exceptional service.
- High-level of initiative and self-motivation.
- Able to use data to consistently measure progress and inform decision making
- Ability to develop relationships with people from diverse backgrounds and senior professionals internally and externally.