02 February 2024
Are you ready to take your career to the next level?
Resource Solutions is a global leader in recruitment & consultancy solutions, helping some of the world’s leading companies recruit the talent they need to scale and grow responsibly. We offer our people incredible career opportunities as well as an inclusive culture, flexible working
If you are ambitious, curious and dare to do different, we want to meet you.
The Recruitment Partner (Campus) will form part of the Campus Recruitment Team responsible for the execution of the recruitment strategy across all the divisions within Morgan Stanley. This role will involve executing the end-to-end attraction, selection and onboarding of summer interns and full-time graduates across all firmwide functions. The role will involve recruitment of both overseas and domestic students into Japan. The successful individual will work in partnership with campus recruiters in Hong Kong, China, Singapore and Korea to pull together a regional strategy for the relevant division’s intern and full-time program, marketing events, full cycle recruitment process and partner with Campus Talent Development to deliver training programs. The successful individual will be a consultative partner to our hiring managers, advising on innovative recruiting solutions for their junior talent needs.
Attraction and Recruitment Strategy
- In partnership with the Recruitment Marketing, design and lead the attraction and events strategy for summer intern and full time graduates recruitment. Design and lead events to attract students both virtual and on campus.
- Work closely with the Campus Attraction & Engagement (CAE) and Diversity team on diversity campus recruitment initiatives.
- Partner with CAE to effectively manage the relevant School Teams and Campus Ambassadors on raising the Firm’s and division’s profile at target campuses and arrange divisional representation at attraction events.
- Gather and analyse data for end of season debriefs and deliver to key stakeholders; this includes conducting a review of the success of the division’s attraction and recruitment strategy every year.
Selection and Process Reporting
- Understand the needs of the business to design and execute recruiting processes to assess a strong pipeline of diverse talent.
- Responsible for the successful delivery of the campus recruitment selection process for designated portfolio. This includes ensuring business representatives are briefed and receive all relevant information to perform the selection process.
- Tracking hot listed candidates from events and monitoring their progress managing interview days and assessment centers alongside other recruiters and coordinators, ensuring adequate resources are deployed to recruit top talent.
- Leading and managing roundtable hiring discussions.
- The effective delivery of the sell process to get intern and full time offers accepted to meet hiring targets.
- Ensuring the applicant tracking system is up to date and providing feedback to candidates.
- Working alongside HR Operations and HR Coverage to onboard campus hires.
- Regularly reviewing divisional assessment materials and processes to ensure they meet business requirements.
- Auditing hiring reports to ensure divisional data is accurate.
- Tracking and regularly updating the Campus Recruitment Budget communicating spend and ROI to relevant stakeholders and management.
- Assist the wider Campus Team from recruitment to the delivery of the scheme.
Program Management and Stakeholder Management
- Partner with the Campus Talent Development team and divisional management on the design and execution of intern programs.
- Manage the group allocation process for intern and full time Analyst hires alongside divisional management.
- Devise the events schedule during internship program; booking venues, coordinating speakers and attending events where required.
- Work with business unit management teams on providing an effective support network for internship programs.
- Manage the intern performance review process and facilitate the conversion process to full time Analyst and Associate programs.
- Assist the wider Campus Team and Campus Attraction & Engagement with the Early Insight and Diversity initiatives.
- Support Hiring Managers throughout the process, ensuring they are kept updated and they experience a high touch service.
- Keep up to date with current and impending legislation, developments and changes in the graduate market and propose changes to graduate recruiting policies and practices.
- Share divisional best practices with the wider Asia and Global Campus Recruitment Teams.
- Undertake team projects and ad hoc requests as required.
- Successful candidates must have solid recruitment experience (ideally with an exposure to campus hires).
- Good understanding or interest of the campus recruitment landscape including program, management & marketing.
- English and Japanese (verbal and written) communication and negotiation skills.
- Willingness to work with numerous constituencies to gather information and opinions, generate buy-in and implement action.
- Strong ability to multi-task and handle working in a fast-paced environment yet maintaining a high level of detail.
- Exceptional client services experience, ability to deal with clients at various levels and manage effectively
- High-level of initiative and self-motivation.
- Analytical and strong reporting skills.
- Ability to develop relationships with people from diverse backgrounds and senior professionals internally and externally.