Hong Kong Island
22 July 2022
Hong Kong Island
Do you want a career that offers constant development? With a company that’s growing fast all over the globe. Do you want to work with the biggest clients? The coolest technology? The most innovative projects? Do you want global career moves? A smarter work/life balance?
Calling all experienced recruitment professionals. Are you ready to take your career to the next level?
Work for us and you’ll get to work for one of the world’s top providers of tailored Recruitment Process Outsourcing (RPO). RPO is when a company transfers all or part of its permanent recruitment to an external provider and can act as an extension of a company’s HR or Resourcing function, sitting on site with the client providing a holistic hiring solution. An RPO provider can deliver the necessary staff, technology, and methodology needed to fulfil a client’s recruitment requirements.
Resource Solutions is a global leader in Workforce & Advisory solutions, helping some of the world’s leading companies to recruit the talent they need to succeed. We offer our own people incredible career opportunities as part of a fast-growing global business with an inclusive culture, high-profile clients, a constant drive to innovate and a laser-focus on recruitment excellence.
Resource Solutions and the Client
We have worked in partnership with our clients supplying recruitment services globally since 2007. Our consultative service focuses on partnering with our clients at a strategic level, ensuring that we provide a high level of relationship management and market insights to key stakeholders and hiring managers. Operationally, we are responsible for delivering the following core services through our delivery teams in Hong Kong.
- Permanent, temporary and contractor recruitment across all levels and business areas (RPO and MSP)
- Advisory services including diverse hiring, assessments and employer brand and experience
About the Role:
This role is to manage the Recruitment activity and ensure delivery of all permanent recruitment across Front Office (Investment Banking division) client groups:
- Provide superior service and develop strong relationships with all key stakeholders.
- Actively contribute to the implementation of strategic initiatives to improve recruitment outcomes for the Client.
- Manage the team effectively, encouraging focus on delivery and results.
- Ensure meaningful MI information and reporting is produced that measures and reflects the value Resource Solutions adds to the Client.
- Identify and follow up opportunities to upsell and cross-sell Resource Solutions services
- All day-to-day activity for front office (investment banking division) hiring for the client primarily in Hong Kong and Singapore.
- Advising on recruitment strategy and sourcing techniques for roles.
- Advising on market trends and skills.
- Creating, reviewing, and updating recruitment processes to ensure best practice, internal policy compliance and external legislative compliance.
- Producing and updating guidance manuals for all user groups of the Resource Solutions service.
- Various in-depth reporting – financial, headcount, HR, vendor performance where appropriate.
- Escalation of HR / recruitment issues to the appropriate Client contact.
- Ensuring full compliance with the Service Level Agreements.
- Conduct HR interviews at final round for permanent roles, where appropriate.
- Work alongside client sponsors, keeping them updated regularly about the status of recruitment.
Recruitment Process Management:
- Ensuring all approved roles are advertised internally and on external careers site and vacancies are recorded on the recruitment systems.
- Screening of CVs in line with Line Managers’ requirements, meeting with suitable candidates for initial screening interview and recording of all direct recruitment activity on the recruitment system.
- Liaison with Line Managers to ensure feedback is given on all CVs and interviews.
- Manage offer process – including providing up to date salary/rate and market information, and comparison data from recent hires in the business area.
- Provision of regular commentary on direct recruitment activity to Resource Solutions’ management, to include number of roles filled by referral, internally and via directly sourced methods, cost savings via direct recruitment, new initiatives to attract candidates.
- Providing strategic partnership with key stakeholders, ensuring they are kept abreast of all recruitment developments.
- Ad hoc project work as given by the business, from time to time.
- Recommendations of service needs, training, Resource Solutions process, client process.
- Payrolling and contract management of all direct temporary/contract candidates via Resource Solutions, if applicable.
- Management of all internal and external speculative applications
- Monitoring visa expiry dates
- Temp to perm conversion management
Process and Procedure Compliance
- Ensuring compliance with Service Level Agreement (SLA) targets
- Ensuring the client’s ATS/TalentSource is accurate and up to date at all times
- Ensure compliance with all Client policies (including approval systems, compensation policies, e-mail policies etc)
- Keep abreast of market trends and legislative developments
Other duties which are reasonably within the capabilities of a staff member in this position may need to be performed from time to time, in addition to or instead of the above duties. The requirements of this role may change over time and staff are required to comply with all such reasonable changes.
- Front office recruitment experience in Banking or Financial Services industry, some exposure in Investment Banking is a must
- Good understanding of the Investment banking business and the talent landscape in the IB industry
- Either agency recruiter (with strong focus in IB) or an in-house recruiter with experience in recruiting across all levels is strongly preferred
- Proven senior stakeholder engagement experience and being a strategic advisor to the business
- Service and delivery focussed with very professional attitude
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Effective prioritisation
- Ability to work on strategic projects while maintaining high day to day service standards
What we offer you in return?
- A unique opportunity to drive projects such as Employer Branding, Talent pipelining, Recruitment Innovation, Candidate Experience
- A track record of high performance and an ability to deliver excellent results consistently is key. In return for your hard work, you’ll be offered a competitive top salary and benefits package with bonuses/commission and fantastic incentives programme
- Private medical insurance
- A fantastic training and development programme
- Volunteer time off
- The opportunity to partake / qualify for our Global incentive weekend
- Employee wellbeing through various programmes
- You’ll have plenty of opportunities to progress your career, both in your country and other locations around the world. That’s the benefit of working for a large global organisation. One that is at the forefront of recruitment innovation, a specialist in RPO and MSP
Resource Solutions – Leading recruitment outsourcing provider
Want a global career with no limits? We are the solution