05 May 2022
Do you want a career that offers constant development? With a company that is growing fast all over the globe. Do you want to work with the biggest clients? The coolest technology? The most innovative projects? Do you want global career moves? A smarter work/life balance? Or maybe you just want to be part of the team transforming the way businesses find people.
Calling all experienced recruitment professionals. Are you ready to take your career to the next level?
Work for us and you will get to work for one of the world’s top providers of tailored Recruitment Process Outsourcing (RPO). RPO is when a company transfer all or part of its permanent recruitment to an external provider and can act as an extension of a company’s HR or Resourcing function, sitting on site with the client providing a holistic hiring solution. An RPO provider can deliver the necessary staff, technology, and methodology needed to fulfil a client’s recruitment requirements.
Resource Solutions is a global leader in Workforce & Advisory solutions, helping some of the world’s leading companies to recruit the talent they need to succeed. We offer our own people incredible career opportunities as part of a fast-growing global business with an inclusive culture, high-profile clients, a constant drive to innovate and a laser-focus on recruitment excellence.
About the Role:
- To ensure all administration procedures and processes are fully documented for the on-site team
- Managing recruitment process for Interns / VIEs and work experience students
- To relieve the Account Lead of as much administration as possible and initiate improvements in systems and processes
Assist with recruitment process and work closely with the Account Lead in making sure all procedures are followed and co-ordination of recruitment is fully covered and under control at all times. Responsibilities will include the following:
- Dealing with senior stakeholders- meeting to discuss role / recruitment process and keeping them informed throughout recruitment process
- Keeping candidates informed of the stages of the recruitment process
- Producing contracts / variation letters to contracts – requires attention to detail
- Conducting HR Interviews for Interns and VIEs
- Onboarding of employees – conducting inductions and providing guidance when needed during their employment
- Off-boarding of employees
- Ensuring key stakeholders are aware of any significant changes to employees e.g. holiday, resignation, extensions
- Producing memorandums for reimbursement of council tax and travel expenses
- Knowledge of different functional areas within the business
- Understanding of and work to all SLAs pertaining to the role
What we offer you in return?
- A unique opportunity to drive projects such as Employer Branding, Talent pipelining, Recruitment Innovation, Candidate Experience
- A track record of high performance and an ability to deliver excellent results consistently is key. In return for your hard work, you will be offered a competitive top salary and benefits package with bonuses/commission and fantastic incentives programme
- Private medical insurance
- A fantastic training and development programme
- Volunteer time off
- The opportunity to partake / qualify for our Global incentive weekend
- Employee wellbeing through various programmes
- You will have plenty of opportunities to progress your career, both in your country and other locations around the world. That is the benefit of working for a large global organisation. One that is at the forefront of recruitment innovation, a specialist in RPO and MSP
Resource Solutions – Leading recruitment outsourcing provider
Want a global career with no limits? We are the solution