Performance Manager - RPO
Location Shenzhen ShiFULL_TIME
Consultant Rebecca Harper
Date posted 09 January 2019 2019-01-092019-03-10 financial-services Shenzhen Guangdong CN GBP 30000 50000 50000 YEAR Resource Solutions https://www.resourcesolutions.com https://www.resourcesolutions.com/web-logos/logo.gif
As an Performance Manager, you’ll be making sure that everything runs smoothly and that the very highest standards of customer service are maintained throughout.
The Performance Manager will manage direct delivery of a tailored suite of reporting and insights to the Client and the RS Central Management Team to ensure complete visibility of the permanent and temporary recruitment delivered by Resource Solutions.
- Production of detailed weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual management information reporting to Client contacts
- Produce and develop regular and meaningful MI reporting to both the Client and Resource Solutions management team in accordance with the Client MI dashboard and templates
- Extract data from recruitment systems and produce agreed reporting dashboards to relevant stakeholders
- Provide data analysis and recommendations to the Client Services Director
- Respond to ad hoc reporting requests
- Support additional reporting requests to provide insight into service delivery model, governance and delivery against SLAs and KPIs
- Support additional reporting for benchmarking and salary card analysis requirements
- Responsible for accurate invoicing for contingent workers, including supplier spend and submitting accurate invoices in a timely manner via the Client online portal
- Work closely with the Client Services Director and Relationship Managers to provide analysis, as required, to support their roles
- Provide information statistics around site specific financial data, to include pricing and recruitment costs / savings
- Provision of the weekly rate reporting for Payroll Department
- Monthly accrual and cost reporting of all external resources at the Client
If you didn’t know already, we specialise in providing global Recruitment Process Outsourcing (RPO) and Managed Service Provider (MSP) solutions. We’ve been partnering with the Human Resources departments of the biggest global companies for the best part of 20 years.
You can find out more about our services and global reach on our website. We would also urge you to read some of our people stories, so that you can get a real feel for our company. You might also want to read our ‘20 Reasons Why You Should Join Resource Solutions’ article (we didn’t have enough room to include them all here).
We believe in promoting from within – you too can become one of our future stars.
To apply for the role, please click here…