Account Director (banking)
Consultant Sophie Parton
Date posted 10 October 2018 2018-10-102018-12-09 human-resources-and-personnel 11 Slingsby Place, St Martin's Courtyard London, WC2E 9AB
Resource Solutions is looking for an experienced RPO/ MSP Account Director to work for a global investment bank in London. To be successful in this post you will have managed large UK or EMEA teams previously and have worked in an RPO environment, ideally within professional services. Banking experience isn't essential but knowledge of this environment will be useful. If you like working closely with your stakeholders, and enjoy innovation and providing a value add service then please get in touch.
Function and Responsibilities:
- To be accountable for the service delivery of the Resource Solutions team and relationship management with the client at all levels
- Ownership of the Resource Solutions onsite service which includes Direct Recruitment; payroll service provision; managed vendor management; and master vendor management models.
- To oversee the on-site team who manage all temporary and contract / permanent recruitment
- To provide superior service and develop strong relationships with key stakeholders.
- Delivering full compliance with the Service Level Agreement Between Resource Solutions and the client
- Producing and updating guidance manuals for engaging hiring managers and desk manuals for on-site teams
- Act as central point of contact for escalated issue resolution
Client Drivers & Initiatives
- Actively contribute to the implementation of strategic initiatives to improve recruitment outcomes
- To provide consultative advice to on all recruitment activities, recruitment strategy and process
- Identifying and implementing initiatives to improve cost effective recruitment outcomes for the client, where appropriate
- Provide innovative and creative recruitment solutions in response to hiring needs and market conditions
- Holding presentations to groups of hiring managers to communicate change when appropriate
- Continue to develop the Resource Solutions profile
- Ownership of site P&L
- Reviewing and negotiating commercial terms
- Ensure any potential high risk situations or requests to work outside of agreed contractual terms are appropriately escalated to Resource Solutions Board and Legal Counsel
- Support the Robert Walters Group Credit Control to chase outstanding invoices requiring client approval.
- Deliver meaningful MIS information and reporting that provides recruitment measures and reflects the value Resource Solutions adds
- MIS Reporting; provide competitor/salary benchmarking and added value market intelligence
- To provide meaningful management information to client and Robert Walters group when appropriate
- Ensuring vendors’ full compliance with the Service Level Agreement
- Managing and optimising Master and Managed vendor relationships to ensure a motivated supply chain providing best quality resources
- Preparing and conducting vendor performance reviews to ensure the client is receiving the best service
- To manage the implementation of new Resource Solutions initiatives onsite
Contract/Compliance & Process
- To achieve operational efficiency and effectiveness in the recruitment processes
- Creating, reviewing and updating recruitment processes to ensure best practice, internal policy compliance and external legislative compliance
- Responsible and accountable for the integrity of data on all recruitment related systems, Resource Solutions or client systems
- Manage and mentor on-site Team Leaders.
- Hiring on and off–site team members
- Bi-annual performance reviews, including objective setting and bonus allocations
- Provide team members with defined tasks and objectives
- Provide training and mentoring to assist staff meet tasks and objectives
- Measure staff performance and provide constructive feedback to aid in performance improvement
- Other duties which are reasonably within the capabilities of a staff member in this position may need to be performed from time to time, in addition to or instead of the above duties. Please note, the requirements of this role may change over time and staff are required to comply with all such reasonable changes.