Do you want a career that offers constant development? With a company that’s growing fast all over the globe. Do you want to work with the biggest clients? The coolest technology? The most innovative projects? Do you want global career moves? A smarter work/life balance? Or maybe you just want to be part of a team redefining work so everyone can have a lifetime of opportunity?
Are you ready to take your career to the next level?
Be our next Search Consultant! We are seeking an expert with a proven track record in proactive recruitment sourcing and headhunting within the Insurance industry, particularly in Actuarial, Claims, or Underwriting sectors.
The Search Consultant proactively sources top talent, ensuring our clients have a pool of high-quality candidates for each postition under management.
Our Search Consultants take the lead in every aspect of candidate care. They guide candidates through the entire recruitment process, from sourcing and briefings to shortlisting, providing CV feedback, interview preparation, and overseeing offer management.
• Act as the single point of contact for candidates in providing an end-to-end recruitment service.
• Work with Recruitment Partners and line managers to understand client group’s needs.
• Recruitment Process Management utilising the provided ATS
• Ensuring appropriate levels of signoff prior to commencing job search
• Proactively source candidates via multi-media advertising, referrals, external networking, database, candidate portal to effectively contribute to the target for direct recruitment.
• Headhunt and build networks in the appropriate sectors.
• Build and maintain RS candidate database by building up “talent pools”
• Continue to develop innovative methods to attract top talent.
• Participate in role briefings to enable a more efficient search.
• Screen CVs in line with the line manager requirements and arrange interviews as appropriate.
• Process and Procedure compliance: Managing the offer process – including providing up-to-date salary/rate and market information and comparison data from recent hires in the business area.
• Liaise with the relevant function to hand over candidates for on boarding and monitor progress to start date.
• Ensure thorough and complete tracking history of every applicant progress, contact and feedback through the ATS.
• Project work and reporting, as given by the business and Account Director, on a weekly, monthly and quarterly basis.
• Ensuring compliance with Service Level Agreement (SLA) targets
• Ensuring all relevant systems are accurate and up to date at all times.
• Ensure compliance with all Client policies (including approval systems, compensation policies, e-mail policies etc.)
• Keep abreast of market trends and legislative developments.
• Demonstrable direct/proactive recruitment sourcing/ and headhunting experience within the Insurance industry, ideally Actuarial, Claims or underwriting.
• Ability to manage multiple stakeholders and requisitions.
• Proven stakeholder engagement experience
• A unique opportunity to drive projects such as Employer Branding, Talent pipelining, Recruitment Innovation, Candidate Experience
• A track record of high performance and an ability to deliver excellent results consistently is key. In return for your hard work, you’ll be offered a competitive top salary and benefits package with bonuses/commission and fantastic incentives programme
• Private medical insurance
• A fantastic training and development programme
• Volunteer time off
• The opportunity to partake / qualify for our Global incentive weekend
• Employee wellbeing through various programmes
• You’ll have plenty of opportunities to progress your career, both in your country and other locations around the world. That’s the benefit of working for a large global organisation. One that is at the forefront of recruitment innovation, a specialist in RPO and MSP
“As a Disability Confident Employer, Resource Solutions is committed to offering a fully inclusive and accessible recruitment process to all candidates. If you require any accommodations or adjustments as a result of a disability, impairment or health condition, please do not hesitate to let me know.”
Resource Solutions – Leading recruitment outsourcing provider
Want a global career with no limits? We are the solution