Do you want a career that offers constant development? With a company that’s growing fast all over the globe. Do you want to work with the biggest clients? The coolest technology? The most innovative projects? Do you want global career moves? A smarter work/life balance?
Resource Solutions is a global leader in RPO solutions, helping some of the world’s leading companies to recruit the talent they need to succeed. So, if you’re looking for the opportunity to reach your full potential, we are the solution.
The client is a leading, global supplier of semiconductor wafer processing equipment. Our ambitious team is dedicated to delivering innovative technology solutions to the world’s leading semiconductor manufacturers. We have over 2,200 employees based in 16 countries, including Belgium, Japan, Netherlands, South Korea, Singapore, Taiwan and United States. Together we work to develop Epitaxy, ALD, PEALD, Vertical Furnaces and PECVD thin-film deposition technologies for our customers.
Our goal is to remain an industry leader by being ahead of what’s next. We accomplish this by focusing on finding collaborative solutions to make integrated circuits, or chips, smaller, faster and even more powerful.
Resource Solutions is now searching for an experienced Direct Recruiter to manage hiring for this exciting client. The Direct Recruiter will be based onsite in our Korea office in Dongtan.
The Recruitment Consultant (Direct) is responsible for sourcing candidates externally for approved roles, as well as managing all direct applicants from our direct advertising and feeding back to each candidate in a professional and timely manner. Direct recruiters are also responsible for the coordination of the recruitment process for internal mobility candidates and employee referrals.
Recruitment Process Management
- Source candidates via Web advertising, referral, networking, database, candidate portal on client website etc.
- Build, develop and maintain in-house candidate database and workflow products e.g. candidate/job tracking spreadsheet
- Contact and interview prospective candidates and retain audit trail of contact
- Be comfortable managing and reacting efficiently to volume recruitment
- Retain contact with candidates placed via direct recruitment
- Ensuring all approved roles are advertised internally and on external careers site and vacancies are recorded on the ATS
- Liaison with line managers to ensure feedback is given on all CVs and interviews
- Managing offer process – including providing up to date salary/rate and market information, and comparison data from recent hires in the business area
- Provision of regular commentary on direct recruitment activity to account manager to include number of roles filled by referral, internally and via directly sourced methods, cost savings via direct recruitment, new initiatives to attract candidates
- Ad hoc project work as given by the business and account manager from time to time
Line Manager Relationship Management
- Build and maintain internal relationships with the client
- Provide credible and consultative advice and support to client during the entire recruitment lifecycle
- Maintain the agreed service levels with the client
- Liaise with all levels of management within the client to develop and maintain business plans, recruitment plans and organisational structures
- Interface to HR community / Line Management / Resource Solutions Management
- Encourage skills transfer to new members or to keep existing members abreast of developments as well as knowledge share whether within the on-site team or with regular peer contact
- Facilitate communication channels between Line Management, the vendor management function and the Direct Recruitment Function
- Providing regular market information from both internal and external sources
- Assistance in writing approved jobs specs in line with legislative requirements where required
- Partnering in recruitment activity and offering added value services
Process and Procedure Compliance
- Ensuring compliance with Service Level Agreement (SLA) targets
- Ensure compliance with all client policies (including approval systems, compensation policies, e-mail policies etc)
- Feedback progress and business development opportunities to the Recruitment Manager
- Ability to develop and deliver business plans and recruitment strategies and ideas
- Implement simple, effective and trackable resourcing, record keeping and administration processes – ensure ATS is accurate and up to date at all times
- Be adept at producing and developing regular and meaningful MI reporting to both client and Resource Solutions management
- At least 3 years of experience in candidate attraction and knowledge of innovative sourcing tools is essential
- Vertical specialisation either in an agency, in house or RPO environment
- Results driven and self-motivated with passion to meet and exceed objectives
- Ability to proactively analyze and identify issues and engage the right stakeholders to resolve
- Fluency in both English and Korean language
- Process and detail orientated with an analytical mindset
- Service driven approach to recruitment
- Experience in semi-conductor/gas&chemical industry
What to expect in this role?
- A unique opportunity to drive projects such as Employer Branding, Talent pipelining, Recruitment Innovation, Candidate Experience etc
- A track record of high performance and an ability to deliver excellent results consistently is key. In return for your hard work, you’ll be offered a top salary and benefits package with bonuses/commission and fantastic incentives programme.
- You’ll have plenty of opportunities to progress your career, both in your country and other locations around the world. That’s the benefit of working for a large global organisation. One that is at the forefront of recruitment innovation, a specialist in RPO and MSP.
Resource Solutions – Leading recruitment outsourcing provider
Want a global career with no limits? We are the solution