Sourcer - Recruitment / Talent Acquisition
Consultant Suman Yeluguri
Date posted 07 March 2019 2019-03-072019-05-06 recruitment-consultancy Hyderabad Telangana Kavuri Hills IN 500081 INR 2 3 3 YEAR https://www.resourcesolutions.com https://www.resourcesolutions.com
The Sourcer is responsible for sourcing candidates externally for approved roles as directed by the Senior Sourcer, as well as managing all direct applicants from direct advertising, supporting the Senior Sourcer on recruitment activity, then feeding back to each candidate in a professional and timely manner
Established in 1997, Resource Solutions is a provider of Recruitment Process Outsourcing (RPO) and Managed Service Provider (MSP) solutions. As part of the Robert Walters Group – a world-leading specialist professional recruitment consultancy, our business has considerable resources at its disposal.
- Sourcing candidates via web advertising, referral, social networking, database, candidate portal on client website etc., as directed/agreed with the Senior Sourcers and On-site Sourcing Team.
- Build, develop and maintain in-house candidate database and workflow products e.g. candidate/job tracking spreadsheet.
- Contact and interview prospective candidates and retain audit trail of contact, where required.
- Be comfortable reacting efficiently to volume recruitment.
- Retain contact with candidates placed via direct contract recruitment.
- Assist with the full on-boarding of direct contractors, including pre-assignment screening and permanent staff, until the handover of responsibility to HR.
- Maintain relationships with Client HR.
- Adhere to simple, effective and traceable resourcing, record keeping and administration processes.
- Build and maintain accessible, effective and accurate tracking during the recruitment lifecycle for audit, information and accountability purposes.
- Keep abreast of market trends and legislative developments which may impact regional sourcing strategies.
- Achieve and exceed delivery targets and service levels.
- Responsible for feeding back progress and business development opportunities to the Relationship Managers
- Ad-hoc project work
- Ability to identify business potential improvements
- Service and delivery focussed with very professional attitude
- Excellent team player; must also be people orientated
- Able to work autonomously
- Organised and methodical
- Interest in business issues and motivated to add commercial value
- Enterprising e.g. networking, referrals, maintaining hot-book
- Able to provide an effective, professional and timely response to the client and candidates
- Highly responsive with excellent ability to absorb information quickly
- Confident with the ability to work well in a demanding environment
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Effective prioritisation
- Ability to work to tight deadlines
- Maintain a strong understanding of the client structure, objectives, strategy, employer brand and key stakeholders.
- Provide credible and consultative advice and support during the sourcing process.
- Encourage skills transfer to new members or to keep existing members abreast of developments as well as knowledge share, whether within the on-site team or with regular peer contact.
- Provide regular market information from both internal and external sources.