Recruitment Coordinator (Graduate/Campus Recruitment)
Consultant Sophie Parton
Date posted 09 July 20192019-07-09 2019-09-07 recruitment-consultancy Budapest HU GBP 400000 450000 450000 MONTH Resource Solutions https://www.resourcesolutions.com https://www.resourcesolutions.com/web-logos/square-logo.png
Do you enjoy working with graduates? Have you got a natural passion for recruitment and organisation? Would you desribe the envrioment you enjoy working in as fast paced? If so then this may be the perfect role for you. We are looking for a Recruitment Coordinator to work onsite in Morgan Stanleys Head Office in Budapest in their graduate recruitment team. If you are highly organised, fast paced and enjoy helping as part of a team then read on and find out more!
Established in 1997, Resource Solutions is a provider of Recruitment Process Outsourcing (RPO) and Managed Service Provider (MSP) solutions. As part of the Robert Walters Group – a world-leading specialist professional recruitment consultancy, our business has considerable resources at its disposal.
With a global footprint across 28 countries, we’re able to work in close partnership with organisations and manage everything from global accounts with demanding resourcing strategies to single sites with lower recruitment volumes. We currently source and recruit for clients in over 60 countries, manage a recruitment budget of over £2 billion and hire tens of thousands of employees each year.
As part of this RPO agreement you will be working onsite for one of our most prestigious brands - Morgan Stanley and be sat within their head office on a day to day basis.
As a successful Recruitment Coordinator you will be resonsible for the following:
- To ensure the smooth running of the recruitment administration processes
- To ensure all administration procedures and processes are fully documented for the on-site team
- To relieve on-site consultants of as much administration as possible and initiate improvements in systems and processes
- To work to set time frames for daily and weekly deadlines and have attention to detail
- To conduct all administration surrounding the recruitment of candidates prior to, during and after engagement/employment
As a successful Recruitment Coordinator you will be have the following skills:
- Highly organised
- Comfortale with MS office programmes
- Enjoy woking in recruitment
- Happy to work as part of a team
In this role you will be responsible for the following:
- Assist with recruitment process and work closely with the consultants in making sure all procedures are followed and co-ordination of recruitment is fully covered and under control at all times
- Assist the team to plan and execute Internship and Graduate programme
- Assist in the development and execution of the campus recruiting strategy including identifying creative approaches to campus recruiting.
- Participate in the candidate selection and manage candidate experience, including: CV screening, phone screening, interviewing.
- Manage communication with hiring managers and business managers
- Schedule interviews and Assessment centres
- Manage candidate offers and onboarding.
- Plan and execute campus events and programmes
- Manage applicant tracking systems and other database/tracking tools
- Prepare and participate in career fairs and other on campus attraction events