Associate Recruiter (non IT)
Consultant Barbora Fintova
Date posted 21 June 20192019-06-21 2019-07-21 recruitment-consultancy London London GB GBP 180 250 250 WEEK Resource Solutions https://www.resourcesolutions.com https://www.resourcesolutions.com/web-logos/square-logo.png
As a global investment manager, Schroders help institutions, intermediaries and individuals meet their goals, fulfil their ambitions and prepare for the future. It’s an excellent opportunity to become a part of a global business employing 5,000 people across six continents.
In summary, the Associate Recruiter is responsible for managing the delivery of high quality candidate to the client. This is an excellent temp opportunity (1year) to join our onsite team.
As the Associate Recruiter you will assist with recruitment process and work closely with the consultants in making sure all procedures are followed.
Responsiblities will include:
- Sourcing candidates via web advertising, referral, social networking, database, candidate portal on client website etc.
- Delivery of long list of prospective candidates and retain audit trail of source
- Be comfortable reacting efficiently to volume recruitment
- Achieve and exceed delivery targets and service levels
- Responsible for feeding back progress and business development opportunities to the Consultant
- Ad-hoc project work
- Service and delivery focussed with very professional attitude
- Excellent team player and must be also people orientated
- Previous experience across legal, compliance, asset management, risk, accountancy is beneficial
- Highly responsive with excellent ability to absorb information quickly
- Ability to work in tight deadlines
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
In return for your hard work, you’ll be offered a top salary and benefits package with bonuses/commission and fantastic incentives programme. You’ll also receive best-in-class industry training that will equip you with the knowledge and tools to do your job effectively.
You’ll have plenty of opportunities to progress your career, both in your country and other locations around the world. That’s the benefit of working for a large global organisation. One that is at the forefront of recruitment innovation, a specialist in RPO and MSP.
You can find out more about our company online (you don’t expect us to do all the work, now, do you?) where you’ll be able to read our people stories. We never forget that we’re a people business.
Do you have what it takes? Then please click here to apply …