Consultant Barbora Fintova
Date posted 01 April 20192019-04-01 2019-05-31 recruitment-consultancy London London 11 Slingsby Place, St Martin's Courtyard GB WC2E 9AB GBP 30000 32000 32000 YEAR Resource Solutions https://www.resourcesolutions.com
Calling all experienced recruitment consultants. Are you ready to take your career to the next level? Work for us and you’ll get to work for one of the world’s top providers of tailored Recruitment Process Outsourcing (RPO)* and Managed Service Provider (MSP) solutions. An organisation that has a presence in over 60 countries worldwide and manages a £2bn recruitment budget. You can find out a lot more about us online (inquisitiveness is one of the skills we look for in our new recruiters).
Client Relationship Management:
- Providing consultative recruitment advice to hiring managers to deliver a first class hiring experience
- Using direct sourcing methods, e.g. CV search, LinkedIn headhunting, networking, social media to find suitable candidates for active vacancies
- Meeting with key client stakeholders to discuss new vacancies and agree resourcing strategy
- Assistance in writing approved jobs specs in line with legislative requirements
- Partnering in recruitment activity and offering added value service
- Regularly meeting with line managers to discuss process and promoting Direct Recruitment (where appropriate) as both a cost saving initiative and value added service of Resource Solutions.
Recruitment Process Management:
- Ensuring appropriate levels of signoff prior to commencing job search
- Working with other business units including global sourcing centres (GSC), pre-employment screening (PES) teams and MI teams to deliver a high standard of recruitment, onboarding and reporting
- Use of approved PSL vendors, GSC and direct recruitment methods to source candidates
- Ensuring all live vacancies that are actively worked on have direct CVs against them unless approval is granted from your team leader.
- Arrange agency briefings to enable a more efficient search
- Provide a weekly live job report to agencies with status updates on all roles being worked on by the recruiter
- Screening of CVs in line with the line managers requirements and arranging of interviews
- Coordinating interviews and feedback from Line Managers, Agencies and candidates as appropriate
- Final round HR interviewing and feedback management
- Managing the offer process – including providing up-to-date salary and market information and comparison data from recent hires in the business area
- Organising and conducting first day inductions as per client site requirements.
- Ad hoc project work as given by the business and Account Manager from time to time.
- Experience in recruitment across a wide variety of recruitment channels (i.e. direct, advertising, vendor management) and in managing the full recruitment process
- Being flexible and adapting to different industries and the culture changes that come with it
- Ability to consult with senior stakeholders on recruitment strategy and process
- Self motivated and able to work independently in a standalone environment
- Strong interviewing skills and experience (competency based interviewing)
- Strong client service focus
- Strong communication and negotiation skills
- Ability to understand and deliver MI reports
Hours: 08.30-18.00 (client site hours may vary)
Travel: Reasonable amount of travel to client sites will be expected