Senior Sourcer - Recruitment
Consultant Suman Yeluguri
Date posted 06 March 2019 2019-03-062019-05-05 recruitment-consultancy Hyderabad Telangana Kavuri Hills IN 500081 INR 3 5 5 YEAR https://www.resourcesolutions.com https://www.resourcesolutions.com
The Senior Sourcer acts as the specialist sourcing function for hiring across India region. The Senior Sourcer has a sole focus on the attraction and screening of high quality candidates for our client who are a global bank. Utilising bespoke marketing toolkits, the Senior Sourcer will deliver high quality long lists of screened candidates to the clients Talent Acquisition teams along with CVs, coversheets, and any additional commentary for the Managers to make their shortlist decisions.
Global Investment Bank
- Ensure direct sourcing strategies are agreed and channels identified to deliver against vacancy requirements.
- Source candidates via web advertising, referral, networking, database, candidate portal on client website etc.
- Build, develop and maintain in-house candidate database and workflow products e.g., candidate/job tracking spreadsheet.
- Conducting telephone screening and review of skills and experience as part of the qualification process.
- Ensure an audit trail of contact is maintained for interviewed candidates.
- Be comfortable managing and reacting efficiently to volume recruitment.
- Retain contact with candidates placed via direct recruitment.
- Build proprietary direct talent pools for clients using recruitment tools, as appropriate.
- Ensure all approved roles are advertised internally and on external careers site and vacancies are recorded on the recruitment systems.
- Liaison with Line Managers to ensure feedback is given on all CVs and interviews.
- Manage offer process – including providing up to date salary/rate and market information, and comparison data from recent hires in the business area
- Provision of regular commentary on direct recruitment activity to Senior Sourcer to include number of roles filled by referral, internally and via directly sourced methods, cost savings via direct recruitment, new initiatives to attract candidates
- Experience of recruitment for financial or professional services
- Experience of high volume permanent / temporary/contingent recruitment
- Experience of working to targets and deadlines
- Service and delivery focussed with very professional attitude
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Effective prioritisation
- Experience of proactive and headhunt approaches to candidates desirable.
- Excellent team player must also be people orientated
- Able to work autonomously
- Organised and methodical
- Interest in business issues and motivated to add commercial value
- Enterprising e.g., networking, referrals, maintaining hot-book
- Able to provide an effective, professional and timely response to the client and candidates
- Highly responsive with excellent ability to absorb information quickly
- Confident with the ability to work well in a demanding environment