Consultant Barbora Fintova
Date posted 04 March 2019 2019-03-042019-05-03 human-resources-and-personnel London London GB GBP 30000 36000 36000 YEAR Resource Solutions https://www.resourcesolutions.com
Resource Solutions is a global specialist in bespoke Recruitment Process Outsourcing (RPO) and Managed Service Provider (MSP) solutions. We hire tens of thousands of employees each year. Not only are we innovators in RPO and MSP, it's an exciting time to be joining our company as we continue to increase our global footprint (we're currently in 28 countries). You'll receive the best training the industry has to offer, plus an excellent salary and benefits package.
Client and delivery focus – In summary, the Associate Recruiter is responsible for managing the delivery of high quality permanent candidates to the client.
Assist with recruitment process and work closely with the consultants in making sure all procedures are followed and co-ordination of recruitment is fully covered and under control at all times. Responsibilities will include the following:
- Sourcing candidates via web advertising, referral, social networking, database, candidate portal on client website etc., as directed/agreed with the On-site Recruiters
- Build, develop and maintain in-house candidate database and work flow products e.g. candidate/job tracking spreadsheet.
- Delivery of long list of prospective candidates and retain audit trail of source
- Be comfortable reacting efficiently to volume recruitment.
- Adhere to simple, effective and traceable resourcing, record keeping and administration processes.
- Build and maintain accessible, effective and accurate tracking during the recruitment life cycle for audit, information and accountability purposes.
- Keep abreast of market trends and legislative developments e.g. IR35, co-employment, competition, rates, technologies, new Work Permits legislation regarding new EEA member states.
- Achieve and exceed delivery targets and service levels.
- Responsible for feeding back progress and business development opportunities to the Consultant
- Ad-hoc project work
- Service and delivery focused with very professional attitude
- Excellent team player. Must also be people orientated
- Able to work autonomously
- Organised and methodical
- Interest in business issues and motivated to add commercial value
- Enterprising e.g. networking, referrals, maintaining hot-book
- Able to provide an effective, professional and timely response to the client and candidates
- Highly responsive with excellent ability to absorb information quickly
- Confident with the ability to work well in a demanding environment
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Prioritises effectively
- Ability to work to tight deadlines